Search results

1. A

Pictures or ideas for chain tensioner on TAV installed doodlebug

thank you very much. I appreciate it. I will see if I can fabricate something. Always liked the spring tensioner just because it’s less to worry about. I will look into better quality chain. Thanks again
  2. A

Pictures or ideas for chain tensioner on TAV installed doodlebug

Can anyone share their pictures of tensioners. I have a doodlebug with torque converter. Can move the motor back and forth but that’s annoying. Thanks guys
  3. A

Rear wheel setup question db30s

Thanks everyone! Much appreciated
  4. A

Rear wheel setup question db30s

Can anyone please provide me with a picture of the rear wheel setup and the correct spacers on a db30s frame? I have a rear hub with interior bushing no bearings that I would like to salvage before buying a new one.
  5. A

Db30r question

Lol thanks I figured as much
  6. A

Db30r question

Let me clarify it’s the newer style frame
  7. A

Db30r question

Just picked up a Db30r for a steal. Want to put in a predator 212. Does a torque converter fit on this frame? Thank you in advance. Ps any pictures of your builds greatly appreciated!!
  8. A

After jetting carb and intake on Predator 212 sputters mid rpm

sputters at mid rpms. low rpms are fine takes off no problem but when i hold it to mid rpm not WOT it will sputter. i can smell gas real bad when i let off and am at a stand still. i have a free flow exhaust on it. i checked for vent lock in the tank by loosening the cap but it doesnt help. i...
  9. A

Predator 212 bogs at low rpms

ill be honest, was practicing wheelies and had a good one going but didnt end so hot. took a little spill. it hasnt run right since. ripped the carb out not one single sign of damage. running stock airbox upgraded exhaust, gov removed. when i go to start it will start up fine and idle but taking...
  10. A

WTB: Arco Bushwacker Seat

black should be fine
  11. A

WTB: Arco Bushwacker Seat

Does anyone have an arco bushwacker seat in good condition. i would like to buy one.
  12. A

Is a chain tension necessary on my arco

just curious why is it that the doodle bug needs one. i guess smaller frame
  13. A

Is a chain tension necessary on my arco

i have an arco bushwacker, putting a HF 212cc predator on it. my friend who knows everything :doah: swears that i need a chan tension welded to the frame. he has a doodle bug and alot of people say you need it for that. needs another fews coats of paint so far i have this and yes im changing...
  14. A

Hotroded's illegal minibike race sept 26,27

ill definitely try to make it, grew up in freeport so im very familiar with atlantic ave.
  15. A

Hi from long island

i bought an aold arco bushwacker in progress of fixing it up i will definitely do so. so far im up to sanding and stripping.
  16. A

Hi from long island

Thank you, where abouts on the island
  17. A

What Is This?

Thank you! theres so many variations it makes me sick
  18. A

What Is This?

aprox year?
  19. A

What Is This?

:huh:hmm, guy on CL told me vintage rupp. it also had a foot brake at the bottom. and gas tank was mounted on the 2 brackets up top. either way when im done ill post pics. you are definitly right about the bushwacker nothing like google
  20. A

What Is This?

had a fender on the back that i removed to clean. bike was very rusty so i started cleaning it up