Search results

1. G-REX

Blackjack mini frame and 4 engines/Package deal

Black Jack minibike from John's Kart Shop out of Chicago Ill, Has 8'' alum. wheels. Engines are a Tecumseh HS60 6hp,which is mounted in frame with oval tank in pictures, There is a 3.5 hp Tecumseh (black with tank w/red gas cap). 2 -5 hp Briggs and Stratton Flathead engines ,and a spare parts...
  2. G-REX

any help on ID?

3. G-REX

Back into minis after 13 years

Decided to get back on OldMiniBikes after 13 years, and all kids grown up. Started tinkering on minis/custom frames again and stop big car builds. Glad to see some old members that I remember.
  4. G-REX

What is it, Again?

Lot's of help and replies from evryone,but still not a solid answer.Has 8'' Go-power rims,4 hp tec,40/41 rear sprocket/drum.Any more help???
  5. G-REX

Chain size 40 or 41/w Tav

On my new project,I need chain ,either #40 or #41,I have 8'' go power rims with internal drum brake.I'm buying a tav drive and running a built clone(race cart engine from a friend)The rear sprocket will take a 41 chain I have ,but feel sloppy.Should the sprocket be marked or stamped somewhere...
  6. G-REX

What is this??my new mini

I haven't been here awhile,but just picked up a 79 xl 75 and this unknow mini,I don't what it is any help? Thanks
  7. G-REX

Tav Drive

It's been away since I been on OldMiniBikes,but looking for a Tav and saw a company is making a drive called TC2,since comet went out.Any help or ideas on this product?I heard that a company bought comets equip,but they also bought tecumseh out and no new motors are out.Thanks
  8. G-REX

LIL INDIAN for sale or trade

Hey ,it's been a while since I posted,but I have a lil inndian reproduction for sale or trade for a nice go cart(old school).It has a 4 hp. tec,alum rims,new max torgue clutch,chain, starts and runs great,pretty quick.Any interests,let me know.$575.+ shippingThanks.Local first please,shipping...
  9. G-REX

habor freight coupons

Does anyone have the printable 20% discount coupon from Hf? Need one,Thanks
  10. G-REX

go cart ID.?

Any ideas what this is?Thanks
  11. G-REX

Honda odyssey

I'm selling my odyssey on craigslist,but wanted to post it here first.If anyone is interested ,let me know.Pick up only,from Pittsburgh,Pa. area.Starting at $1500,make offers.Has newer wooly boogers,new rear seals,rebuilt fuel pump,goki electric start.Battery is not the right size(too big)pull...
  12. G-REX

Tried to get away

Well,I'm trying to clean out garage,to make room to work on my 64' chevy step,but It just seems Those damn minis won't leave me alone.Traded an old cart for this LiL' Indian for my middle boy.Runs great and is faster than I thought it would be.Down to 2 and have a roller frame for sale here on...
  13. G-REX

Roller frame for sale

Roller frame for sale,It's a Bird frame,with a Gilson swing arm and rear tire,fronk forks are reinforced,and have a alum rim.Has a scrub brake with brake shoe lining on it,seat is a Alum. plate with sissy bar pad as a seat,handle bars are from a bike.All it needs is an engine,clutch,and...
  14. G-REX

Gas tank and seat

I have a small gas tank from a Toyoco mini bike and a seat,may fit others.Tank I would like $30 plus shipping and it is nice and has no dents,The seat has a few small rips,$15 plus shipping.Make offers on both.Cashiers check or money orders.Thanks
  15. G-REX

MINI ROLLER,ENGINE AND TAV2/ and Cart

I have a new frame I just finished,needs paint,has a new seat, ,brake levers,cables front and back,grips and throttle,z50 rim sand brand new tubes and tires,I stepped left side of frame for tav set up.Has flip up pegs,and a spocket.I put an engine I had on it for a test drive and worked well.All...
  16. G-REX

Cart for sale

I have a gocart with 5 hp.briggs,torque converter "20' series I think,jack shaft mounting plate,new rear tires starts and runs great.$300 OBO.local pickup only.too much it ship.Thanks
  17. G-REX

animal briggs changeover

I just picked up a 5hp. briggs that is run alcohol.It runs awsome,but alcohol and changing oil all the time sucks.It is on a racing go cart.My question is,can I put the old small jet in it instead of alcohol jet in the carb,and then run good gas?Or is there more to it then that?Any help would be...
  18. G-REX

Frames,engine ,tavs kit for 1'' shaft

I have a new roller frame,new seat z50 type rims and new tubes and tires ,new grips and throttle and a sprocket. needs finished (ROLLER)-$200///////// I have a vintage Bird Engineering Roller frame,new grips and throttle,nice seat,and tires.Has scrub brake ,add motor and clutch,and go.-$125 (I...
  19. G-REX

Frames/Engine /Tav2 system For sale

I'm selling a bird roller frame ,a new roller frame ith z50 rims and new tubes and tires new seat ,Throttle and fold up footpegs,a honda gx 340 11hp 1'' shaft with new intake,filter,new carb and header,and a TAV2 drive for 1'' shaft with a #40 sprocket ,chain and links,any interests let me know...
  20. G-REX

Bird for sale

Bird frame,5 hp. briggs,alum rims ,all new parts. new clutch,chain sprocket.starts and runs great.$425 plus shipping,or you pick up.