Search results

1. C

Flea maybe?

I was told it was a flea? also how do I add a sprocket to this rear wheel? thanks
  2. C

Heathkit Hilltopper front brake

does anyone know how long the front brake cable is supposed to be for the heathkit hilltopper front brake? also looking for how the front brake hooks up to the brake lever on the wheel. the brakes are in good shape just no cable I think I could use a clevis setup on it but would like to have...
  3. C

what is it and can i use this motor with a centrifical clutch?

got this tonight any brand ideas? 5 hp Honda wondering if the crank shaft is long enough to use a clutch
  4. C

is it worth saving?

stumbled upon this today is it worth getting ?? yes it is sitting in a bathtub
  5. C

Cat99 driven question

I have a heathkit hilltopper and the driven part of the torque converter is in bad shape. Can I replace the driven section of a cat99 in this bike with a 30 driven unit? I see that they are both asymmetrical. Sorry for the questions but I am new to this. I want to still use the stock covers
  6. C

heathkit hilltopper question

well I got my hilltopper running today. top speed of 11mph pulled the cover off of the torq-a verter there is not a spring in the rear pulley and someone bolted the pulley together see below what can i use for the spring in there? thanks for the help
  7. C

Tecumseh T50 carb question

started on working on a heathkit hillclimber and got it to run on starting fluid. next step is the carb. I tried to remove the nuts that hold the cab on but the studs are spinning as well. the studs are into an adaptor on the motor any easy way to get them out? also looking a the carb...
  8. C

picked uptoday

bought this today It is a heath kit I assume a hill climber anyone have more info about it? thanks