Search results

1. bowhunt4life

Gilson/Wards/Allis Trailbikes for Sale

SOLD ADMIN Please Delete.
  2. bowhunt4life

Hey Doc can you get me 3 repop cargo carriers for the gilson bikes?

Hey Doc can you get me 3 repop cargo carriers for the gilson bikes?
  3. bowhunt4life

Gilson Two Speed Survivor

Fantastic Bike!
  4. bowhunt4life

Gilson/Wards/Allis Trailbikes for Sale

I have 3 trail bikes. Gilson runs and operates $600, Wards runs and operates $700 and a Allis Chalmers, new predator fresh out of box, needs throttle cable hooked up $950 (Allis includes the 3 slant trailer). Buy one or them all. Package deal price is $2000. Located in Pardeeville, WI and prefer...
  5. bowhunt4life

Gilson/MW XE525

Is now on Ebay along with other bike.
  6. bowhunt4life

Gilson 5hp bike

Sold
  7. bowhunt4life

Gilson/Allis/Wards Exhaust Pipe

I have a very solid exhaust pipe for sale. Muffler is shot and will need to removed. Asking $220 and free shipping.
  8. bowhunt4life

Gilson 5hp bike

Running and driving bike in Pardeeville, WI. Asking $320. Has the big block H50. Prefer local pick up at 53954
  9. bowhunt4life

WTB Gilson/Wards clutch cover

I am looking to acquire a Gilson/Wards clutch cover. Shoot me a PM if you have one your willing to part with. Thanks-Chris
  10. bowhunt4life

Wards Trail Bike Brake Band Lining Question

Placed an order with McMaster Carr.
  11. bowhunt4life

Thank you for the response guys. I'll do some investigating.
  12. bowhunt4life

With the help of some members I was able to revive the wards trail bike. She sure scoots! However the brake band lining is gone and I'm wondering what is out there to reline the brake band? Thanks.
  13. bowhunt4life

WTB Gilson/Wards Jack Shaft

Thank you for the input i will continue to look for a period correct torque converter while I build a modern replacement. Yes the angle iron is gone and a correct shock is in it's place. Appreciate the help.
  14. bowhunt4life

WTB Gilson/Wards Jack Shaft

I am in need of a Belt/Chain jackshaft for a Wards Trail 5 bike I picked up. Any help would be appreciated.
  15. bowhunt4life

Allis Chalmers/Gilson/Wards Trifecta

I've had a pretty good year. I located an original Allis Chalmers Trail 5 bike, then in the past week a original Gilson and Montgomery Wards fell my way. The Allis and Gilson will get back to original specs and the Wards will keep the predator and be brought back to life. Looking for a jack...
  16. Allis

Allis

My Trail Bike Trifecta. The Allis Bike and Gilson bike will be brought back to original specs as they sit original patina and all. The Wards bike will keep the predator for now.
  17. Gilson5

Gilson5

My Trail Bike Trifecta. The Allis Bike and Gilson bike will be brought back to original specs as they sit original patina and all. The Wards bike will keep the predator for now.
  18. 20180308_195942

20180308_195942

19. bowhunt4life

WTB 6" Gilson/Wards Front Tire and Axle

I am in need of a front tire/rim and front axle for my Allis Bike. Please PM if you have one to sell. Thank you.
  20. DSC012911

DSC012911