Search results

1. chicodafreako

Pacmule roller for sale $750

Pacmule, clean roller, no rewelds or extra holes in the engine plate. Comes with the cylinder gas tank. Missing handlebars. Does have the og handlebar clamps, og wheels, og steel fenders. Located 5mins outside of Detroit Michigan. Price is $750
  2. chicodafreako

1969 rupp roadster roller $400

What you see is what you get. Does have the original headlight.
  3. chicodafreako

1971 harrison wildcat

Whole roller has been redone. Sanded down to bare metal and repainted . vintage 6" tri star wheels with new hardware, new bearings, and blue grenade style valve stem caps, new innertubes. Frame is straight with no rewelds or cracks or bends. Has custom grips and matching footpegs, black with...
  4. chicodafreako

1971 harrison wildcat 500 roller $500obo

Up for sale is a project. Its a roller but will need love. Has the forks with the internal springs, has a steel wheel on the back and a tri star on the front. I also have another vintage tri star that goes with it. Seat base is original but has a crappy recover job. Headlight i dont believe was...
  5. chicodafreako

explorer trike for sale in michigan $600

6. chicodafreako

complete ruttman gt250 $500

Located in metro detroit michigan. Has 5hp tecumseh, starts after about 4 pulls, leaks gas from the carb
  7. chicodafreako

1976 ruttman wild goose

1976 ruttman wild goose
  8. chicodafreako

1976 ruttman wild goose

All original barn find. Original mag wheels,original chain guard, 76 briggs engine. Very complete. Located outside of detroit michigan. 600 or best offer.
  9. chicodafreako

vintage goodies. mtd mini an alsport trike and go kart frame

In the detroit area go kart frame mini bike alsport trike
  10. chicodafreako

mtd mini bike basket case

Have most parts. I have tbe fenders springs wheels rear sprocket. Frame has the jackshaft setup. 200 bucks for tbe bike and all parts that go to it.w mg
  11. chicodafreako

trike roller for sale

It needs help. Seat is cracked mostly gone. Back tires dryrotted but still holding air. Front wheel needs replaced. Needs engine,clutch,chain and wheel and throttle cable. Has brakes that work on it.