1971 harrison wildcat 500 roller $500obo

Up for sale is a project. Its a roller but will need love. Has the forks with the internal springs, has a steel wheel on the back and a tri star on the front. I also have another vintage tri star that goes with it. Seat base is original but has a crappy recover job. Headlight i dont believe was original. Has original grips , twist throttle, and cable, brake lever and cable. Will need tubes. Original tires with no dryrot. Will need spacers for the axles, and a sprocket. Basically a roller with an extra 2 piece rim. Will add pics tomorrow from the pc.
$500obo located metro detroit area in michigan

Last edited:
Harrison

Up for sale is a project. Its a roller but will need love. Has the forks with the internal springs, has a steel wheel on the back and a tri star on the front. I also have another vintage tri star that goes with it. Seat base is original but has a crappy recover job. Headlight i dont believe was original. Has original grips , twist throttle, and cable, brake lever and cable. Will need tubes. Original tires with no dryrot. Will need spacers for the axles, and a sprocket. Basically a roller with an extra 2 piece rim. Will add pics tomorrow from the pc.
$500obo located metro detroit area in michigan
Please contact me .... I text you this morning .. Thanx