Search results

1. T

Baja mb200 - new header hits frame - can I bend it?

Hi, got a Baja MB200 from tractor supply. Got a performance kit from hotrodminibike. The header is rubbing the frame. They should have had the header bend a little farther out...like even 1/4" would be fine. As it is, I can't tighten both nuts on exhaust flange down onto the engine head...
  2. T

What size magnetic drain plug (Baja MB200) ?

Hmmm. I was too dumb to think of that!! The magnetic drain plugs I have in my cars/motorcycles I bought online. The end where the magnet goes has been drilled out before putting the magnet in and epoxying it. It seems a little safer to me that way and with my luck I'd make my own and the...
  3. T

What size magnetic drain plug (Baja MB200) ?

Hi, could anyone tell me what size oil drain plug (magnetic) to get for the stock engine? I've got magnetic plugs on all my other toys and would love to know where to buy one for the MB200. Thanks!
  4. T

Air Filter and Jet Upgrade Question

I was referring to the GX200 stage one kit. I'd post a link but your system won't let me. Anyways, email support said I would have to remove the rear fender and heat it up to bend it.... but I'm not sure what they meant by "it"... bend the fender, or bend the header pipe? I was also told I...
  5. T

Air Filter and Jet Upgrade Question

Hi, I sent an email to OldMiniBikes Warehouse asking about a header and muffler. The response was that it "may or may not fit" a Baja mb200 and I might have to heat up the fender and bend it to get the header to fit.... is this true?
  6. T

Easiest way to improve braking power? Baja MB200

Hi everyone, I just got a new Baja MB200. It's fun for what it is but I am already thinking of mods. To me the first and most important mod would be a better brake. I read a thread here on OldMiniBikes where a guy added a front brake... that could be in the cards at some point in the future. But I...