Search results

1. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Thanks for the advice Micky! Noted, I'll be working on it tonight.
  2. ThunderPoke

"Before and After" pics

I broke into the OldMiniBikes scene after I found my original DB30 on Craigslist and on a whim bought it, not knowing anything about them...I can honestly say I'm hooked now! When I got it, it was for the most part all stock. It had the original Baja 97cc engine in it (it ran, and was in decent...
  3. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Also wanted to post some updated photos!
  4. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

OND, we filled the oil to the "fill line" as directed. Yes, fuel valve was on. Haha, it was dark outside as I rode it...plenty bright in the garage while working on it.
  5. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Thanks chipper, still have the engine stock (for now)...planning on upgrading the header and intake soon, will jet the carb then.
  6. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Gentlemen, I'm back on OldMiniBikes after a few days of anxiously awaiting the "goods". My new HF Predator 212cc Hemi came in along with the hotrodminibikes.com PMR Stage 1 engine mount adapter kit (Max Torque 12t clutch, new #35 chain, and chain gaurd). Being new to mini bikes and DB's, it was a little...
  7. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Great looking bike there Doc! Thanks for the input, and I hope to get my DB up to par as is yours!
  8. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Thanks for the welcome guys, I really appreciate it! I'll keep you all updated w/ pics as soon as they come.
  9. ThunderPoke

DB Newbie Here!

Happy to have stumbled across the OldMiniBikes Forum, on a hunch I purchased my 1st DB on Craigslist and am blown away by all the things/ways I can go with my DB. It was a great find, everything seems to be in great working order. As you can see in the pictures, and from what I've read numerous...