Search results

1. P

1947 JAWA CZ 125 Conversion ....

your ABSOLUTELY RIGHT PAP......thats 100% BETTER ! LOL !,......THATS why this forum is the BEST on the web !,.....always getting GREAT tips from the experts on how to improve our machines !.....:thumbsup:
  2. P

so far , so good !.... a bit stiff without rear suspension, so i dont think i'll be taking any jumps anytime soon LOL !! ...i'm estimating 35-40 mph top end.....i'm happy with the speed as i built it primarily as a show/conversation piece bike,.......but its a little slow out of the hole, so i...
  3. P

THANX everyone for the positive comments !..coming from you guys means alot , because there are ALOT of SERIOUSLY TALENTED people here in this forum !!.......the aluminum cover is on my list of finishing touches !!...only used the plastic one because it came with the T/C
  4. P

Basket case Rupp SS-5

thats a GREAT project, have fun with it !.....i've been searching for one for a while now !.......keep us posted on your progress !
  5. P

thought i would share progress of most recent project .......i found this crusty old girl a couple months ago chained to a tree at an antique shop on the east end of long island ! the dealer thought somebody would use it as "WALL ART", and i said HELL NO !, i'm gonna RIDE that thing ...
  6. P

Rupp Scrambler project

great find !.....these are my favorite mini's !!.......have fun bringing it back to its former glory !
  7. P

Rupp Hustler project

SUPER NICE JOB !!!, nice attention to detail , GREAT color also.............thats one SWEET RUPP !....cant wait to see it finished.......what are your plans for an exhaust system ?......
  8. P

custom Rupp "DEMON" project finished

THANX for the positive comments guys ,......i really enjoy taking these old beat up rusty rupps and bringing them back to life again ,.... its always fun to see and hear peoples reactions when they see these bikes......they always seem to bring back fond childhood memories and put a smile on...
  9. P

Mini Topfuel Replica dragbike

AMAZING !.....that is SUPER COOL :thumbsup:
  10. P

custom Rupp "DEMON" project finished

started off with a scrambler frame and tank,...2 stage candy apple red metallic powder coating....wheels were powder coated in chrome silver.....i made the custom graphics myself. 212cc stock predator with custom built baffled exhaust...TONS of new parts...FUN project !
  11. P

1971 rupp bandit resto project

GREAT JOB !....your bandit looks AWSOME,.....i have a feeling this wont be the last rupp you build !:thumbsup:
  12. P

another rupp finished

THANX minibikin !..thought you might appreciate the plate !..:nuke:.......THANX to everyone for all the positive comments !!...this was a really fun build !....i have another rupp scrambler i'll be starting soon.....gonna do another custom:drinkup:.....HAPPY NEW YEAR to all you mini bike nuts...
  13. P

Freak Karts, Customs, Homemades, and Oddballs

wanted this SOOOOOO BAD !!!...............sold for over 6K on ebay !......
  14. P

Rupp "SS" Build

oooops , sorry !:xmas-smiley-016:
  15. P

another rupp finished

these were just random stock images i found out on the web,....i own a small graphics business, so i have the equipment to print, laminate and cut my own decals,......i import the images into my graphics software, then i can cut em up and manipulate them for my application, i do all the design...
  16. P

Rupp "SS" Build

thanx for the comment buckeye, but you must be thinking of another member
  17. P

Rupp "SS" Build

heres a pic of bike completed........
  18. P

Rupp "SS" Build

thanx !............after stripping the 20 layers of repaints LOL , i believe the bike was originally a green scrambler with an h35,.....i added the front brakes and on this bike
  19. P

another rupp finished

thank you ........bike was done in 2 stage powder coat
  20. P

another rupp finished

i bought that shield off ebay,... it came with mounting brackets that were a bit too large for the pipe, so i bent, then cut them to fit my pipe diameter,.....if that didnt work, the plan was to tack weld 2 nuts to the pipe then drill 2 holes in the shield and mount with bolts and spacers behind...