Mini Topfuel Replica dragbike

That's good news Kenny. Lots of us have been watching you do this build. If the vendor can get that system working, it would be a sales-feather in his cap.

Thanks for the update....

65ShelbyClone

I think you'll like the MicroSquirt and Tuner Studio a lot better than the Ecotrons stuff.

My 2.3T Pinto is going to be run with an MSII/v3.0 which uses the same firmware. It's a huge upgrade from the MS-I/Extra processor and code I've always used. My only gripe so far is that it has table switching for everything except boost duty target tables. (It's only a very small gripe because I can still put a manual override switch in the boost controller circuit.) :devil2:

Unfortunately Kenny hasn't logged in since last September.
Wow, i just discovered this tonight. I surely hope nothing bad happened to Kenny, he is an intellectual and mechanical genius. His work reminds me of a book i read a couple years ago called "Shop Class as Soulcraft," written by a craft motorcycle builder in Richmond, VA. Has a Phd in philosophy, but chose to build extremely cool bikes--using his innate capacity to design and his hands to engineer.

Wow, i just discovered this tonight. I surely hope nothing bad happened to Kenny, he is an intellectual and mechanical genius. His work reminds me of a book i read a couple years ago called "Shop Class as Soulcraft," written by a craft motorcycle builder in Richmond, VA. Has a Phd in philosophy, but chose to build extremely cool bikes--using his innate capacity to design and his hands to engineer.
Thank you very much for them kind words

I have been through alot in the last year with family and other things and am just getting back round to doing my projects again, hopefully in the coming months i will have bike back together and also my S10 will be done

I will keep intouch when i'm back assembling the bike :)

I just read this whole thread from start to finish and I am absolutely amazed at the genius that Kenny has displayed in his build! I've been into fabricating things since I was a kid, but I only wish I could be that good! :bowdown: Thank you for posting the build Kenny it has truly been a pleasure and I can't wait to see video of the bike screaming down the strip. :thumbsup:

Shawn