Search results

1. L

1968 and 1963 Briggs 4HP Engines For Sale

Both engines are running. A video can be sent upon request. The black one is 63`and the copper one is 68`. Engines run reasonably well. The 63 appears to be all original. Has a small broken fin. Both missing some decals. The 68 appears to have a non-original air filter housing. Items located...
  2. L

Briggs Engine Parts

I have some Briggs parts for sale. Will ship anywhere on your dollar. All prices are Canadian. I will accept Paypal. Briggs cylinder head $40 OBO . Has just been sandblasted so ready for paint. No broken fins. Spark plug threads in great shape. I think its a 5HP head. Not 100% sure on year...
  3. L

Briggs Engine Parts

I have some Briggs parts for sale. Will ship anywhere on your dollar. All prices are Canadian. I will accept Paypal. Briggs cylinder head $40 OBO . Has just been sandblasted so ready for paint. No broken fins. Spark plug threads in great shape. I think its a 5HP head. Not 100% sure on year...
  4. L

Help identifying trike.

Guy wants 100 bucks for the trike. Have no clue what it is. The car wheels and tires don't really look stock. Has what looks to be a very old engine. Thanks in advance.
  5. L

Is this a stock Briggs Raptor engine?

So I was looking at engines for sale and saw this. Would this be a good starting point for a raptor engine? Are these good engines?
  6. L

Amazing deal on Ebay (maybe?)

This isn't mine and I am not advertising it I just saw it. Also I am not sure if this is the right section so if it is not could a moderator please move it to the right section. Well it looks to be about 13 carbs and a few intakes. Is this a good deal? Links is down below. Tillotson...
  7. L

How do you get reliable power from a 4HP Tec?

So even though this engine isn't and will probably never be on a minibike I still though you guys were the right people to ask. So recently got a used snowblower. With a 4HP Tec engine. The serial says HSSK 40. So far I have cleaned carb, replaced fuel lines, new fuel shutoff valve, attempted to...
  8. L

How do you build a minibike frame?

Hopefully this is the right section. If not could a moderator please move this to the correct section. So I want to build myself a minibike. I don't want anything fancy. I like the look of the 60's bikes like the rupps. I don't want any suspension. I have a motor too put in it. A flat head 4hp...
  9. L

Looking for 1968 parts(similar years could also work)

Looking for parts for a 1968 Briggs. Pretty sure its a 4hp. I need exhaust, air filter "box", air filter box screw, one screw that holds the carb on. That is a bout it. Tell me what you have and how much you would like. I live in Canada. I have lots of pics in a thread I just made called "just...
  10. L

Bought a 63' and 68' Briggs and Stratton motor

So I just bought a 68 Briggs, supposedly 5hp. The model number is 100202 0015-01 6809107. Bought it for $35 dollars and it runs, but is missing a few things. The other motor I didn't buy I got for free . It is a 63 model number is 100202 40117 6305291 that is a 4hp. By looking at the motors I...
  11. L

Looking for a complete minibike

Looking for a vintage/old minibike. Really want it to be complete. Doesn't matter if it is running. I live in Alberta, Canada. Not wanting to spend more than $600 bucks. Tell me what you have.
  12. L

New to mini bikes

Hello. New to mini bikes. Well I do have a mini bike but not the ones you guys have. Ever heard of a pocket bike? Anyway I really want an old minibike I can ride. Something fun, simple and reliable. Not new to engines though. I actually have a vintage briggs and stratton engine. Hoping you guys...
  13. L

Question About Vintage Briggs Engine

I have a vintage briggs and stratton engine. Hoping you guys could identify the year for me? My model number is 100202 401117 305291. I heard the engine is around 1965(ish). Really want a ball park of the year. Any help is appreciated.