Search results

1. G

Tecumseh Lighting Coil and Flywheel??? Please Help.

Tecumseh lighting coil and flywheel??? Which Tecumseh motor does this go to? I was told that it came off of an HS40? The shaft hole is tapered and is smaller than 3/4". What year range and motors does this thing go to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I am doing this for a friend...
  2. G

Tecumseh Lighting Coil and Flywheel??? Please Help.

Tecumseh lighting coil and flywheel??? Which Tecumseh motor does this go to? I was told that it came off of an HS40? The shaft hole is tapered and is smaller than 3/4". What year range and motors does this thing go to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and I am doing this for a friend...
  3. G

Tecumseh lighting coil and flywheel??? Please Help.

4. G

Speedway Front Fork Parts 10" Model

71 Speedway Fork Rebuild... I need some stuff. Please Help... Wanted/Looking For: Plastic Retainer Rings - Mine Are Broken Springs - One is Rusty/Broken Dust Caps - One is Torn
  5. G

Speedway Front Fork Parts 10" Model

71 Speedway Fork Rebuild... I need some stuff. Please Help... Wanted/Looking For: Plastic Retainer Rings - Mine Are Broken Springs - One is Rusty/Broken Dust Caps - One is Torn
  6. G

Fork Rebuild 1971 Speedway Scorpion 10" Model

I have a 1971 Speedway Scorpion front fork rebuild in progress. The hard part is done as you can see... Someone had pumped grease into both sides!!! What a freaking mess!!! PLEASE HELP!!! I need plastic retainer rings that fit to rubber. As you can see, mine are...
  7. G

Still New

Second Intro Hi, my name is Joel and I have a 1971 Speedway Scorpion "RestoMod" Project underway. I am fairly new to the site and have not done anything here except introduce myself and mistakenly brake rules. I knew nothing about the bike I had acquired and the first thing I did was create a...
  8. G

New to the site with my 72 Scorpion

Hello to all. My name is Joel and I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I plan to take pictures of my bike soon and do some profile updates. For now I'm just browsing the site and figuring things out. Looking for Speedway Guru(s) I bought a 1972 Speedway Scorpion during mid-summer of this year (2015)...