Search results

1. D

New Tillotson 212 Engine Choke Issue

When in doubt I thought someone could help me here. I bought a new Tillotson from Go Power Sports a few months back. I just got it mounted on a DB30 ready to go. No mods to the engine yet just a stock Tillotson 212. I put gas in it and it starts right up with no issues then I take the off choke...
  2. D

Tire Size Question on Motovox Rims

I have a older doodle bug and have put on the Motovox Rims and Tires. I want a street tread instead of the off road tread. The Rim size and tire size is 145/70/6 like the ones shown in this link...
  3. D

Chipper U DA Man

I did what you stated and went out and bought a 3/4 EMT bender for 45.00 buck. Took the forks off and measured the bend. Used the tool and they bent perfectly for my height.:thumbsup: I owe you a 12 pack.:wink: Taken the bender back on Sunday, probably never use it again.
  4. D

DoodleBug Build Work in Progress

I'm in the process of building 4 Doodlebugs. I hope to complete them by the spring. I got bit Big Time. I have 2 more that are going in the shop for power coating.:thumbsup:
  5. D

Doodle Bug Forks Needed

I have the newer style Doodlebug called the Dirt Bug and unfortunately the crazy handlebars are bent too far back for me and they are very cramped. The local fabrication shop wants 100 bills to bend them forward me. :hammer: Really that's crazy so I'm looking to upgrade them before I get to knee...
  6. D

Looking for Tires and Rims for Older Style Doodlebug

I'm looking for the front and back rim and tires for the older style doodlebug. Please send me pics and prices, thanks
  7. D

Help on New Predator 212cc New Clutch

I'm having a issue with sliding the new clutch on to the new predator 212 engine. I tried 2 new clutches and still I cannot get it to slide on with ease:confused:. Any advice would be nice.