Chipper U DA Man

Taken the bender back on Sunday, probably never use it again.
I cant even fathom the type of person who uses something another person bought under the guise of buying it, then uses it, then returns it. AND BRAGS ABOUT IT.

Pay Chipper a 12 pack for some advice and rip off the guy trying to make a living. Frikking great. You just sold your integrity for $45.

Reminds me of the guy here who bought a Predator and swapped parts in it before returning, then came here and bragged. Loser just like you.

Twid

I cant even fathom the type of person who uses something another person bought under the guise of buying it, then rip off the guy trying to make a living. Frikking great. You just sold your integrity for $45. then came here and bragged. Loser
Get em!

Chipper , You got to love it. LOL

Looks like we got a member here crying a little about integrity. :censure: Get over it Guy and I really could give a Rats Arse about your opinion.

Quite your whining Dave H..........Whaaaa:asshole:

Last edited:
Well Drummer , I'm not going there , no name calling for me !Dave is a senior member here with more knowledge then most of us combined , he is owed due respect !

Last edited:
Chipper , You got to love it. LOL

Looks like we got a member here crying a little about integrity. :censure: Get over it Guy and I really could give a Rats Arse about your opinion.

Quite your whining Dave H..........Whaaaa:asshole:
That's a pretty bold statement from a guy who's been a member for a month. First of all Dave is one of the most knowledgeable members I've dealt with here. I agree with everything he said. Returning a used tool is a dick move. Hey maybe you can have chipper send back the empty cans so you can fill them back up with water and get your $10 back.

DTTB

Well, everyone knows the type of guy he is, so we don't have to do business with him.
Drummer reminds me of a scene from Full Metal Jacket where the DI is addressing PVT Cowboy!