Search results

1. B

What (Trail horse yr/model) is it?

OK now my original GTO 100 has both a front fender and a rear fender with four inch wheels and it has a clutch brake and so did the other two frames I sold , I kept the fenders off these bikes . you never know how they built and sold them
  2. B

A friend died yesterday, likely from Texting and Driving ...

Sad to say but I do not feel any sorrow for the driver of the car , I feel sorry for the truck driver who was an innocent professional truck driver who has this on his driving record because of the stupidity of texting while driving .
  3. B

Thinking out loud - Bonanza project

I would go ahead with the wheel you have to save money . the only expense you would have is buying a ski mask so no one would know who the fool is that did that to a mini bike . It would be a little tough on clutches without a lot of gears and chains .
  4. B

Dual Speed Max Torque Clutch on my Fox??

I know where a vintage new in the box two speed clutch for 200.00 for a Fox Street Scamp if interested
  5. B

Just picked up a nice Survivor Trailhorse frame, now I have questions

The Trail Horse GTO 100 came with 4 inch steel wheels and the kickstand is a piece of round steel stock with a bend on the end it fits behind the left foot peg where the frame makes the bend up .... the mount kind of looks like a washer ground flat on one side and welded on the 100% original...
  6. B

mini near Iowa

I have a very nice Trail Horse Wizard SS300 survivor two hours from you in nice condition and other mini bikes too
  7. B

Rupp Goat on eBay

I had to laugh at the If you could find a real Ram comment . I just have to drive to one of my storage units , open the door to find a real Ram sitting there to look at . The Rupp Ram is a nice bike to look at and ride , just rode it a week ago . I just wish the frame wasn't yellow , not a...
  8. B

Armageddon Boonie

Wow that bike looks like a mess , good one to stay away from the way it looks in the pictures in my opinion LOL
  9. B

Help with my Attex/Coleman Sport 5.30

I probably have a bracket , I will look after church gets out in the morning and post here .
  10. B

What is This

Its a Scat Cat YT660 and is made by Yaun Ta in Taiwan . also they are not all made by the same MFG as Scat Cat used two different MFG's . Cheng Chin was another MFG they used .
  11. B

any way to delete facebook twitter

Is there any way to delete the Facebook and Twitter and E Mail on the side of the screen it sure makes it difficult to read the posts . Thank You in advance
  12. B

Introduction! New to minibikes!

Looks like a Bird Wren
  13. B

2 speed clutch

Cheezy1 is right the small ones like that came on some snow blowers don't remember seeing a name on the clutchs .
  14. B

Trailhorse ss300 survivor on eBay.

Not rare in Iowa where I live , but the nicer one's are getting harder to find and will bring more money . I have a VERY nice original Trail Horse Wizard SS300 roller I would sell for 500.00 plus UPS shipping
  15. B

Wheels

Yes that is the front wheel off the chopper the original tires were 4:00 x 5 and both are Victor street tread tires on my all original bike
  16. B

hi all im rod from london england

The bike in the video is a Broncco TX7 , he said he has a TX6 in the paragraph above
  17. B

Can't decide...your thoughts? UPDATED

Nothing to think about there Buy It LOL
  18. B

Shout out to Maverick1 and my new Trail Buck

Nice looking bike looks like it will be fun to ride . Just another example of a fine quality product from Iowa .
  19. B

Dual Survivor (70 Rupp Roadster Style)

Nice score that's the way to find them in nice condition as they are . I also have the same two bikes . Hope to ride them around town this summer . Had over ten inches of snow today so far and more to come so hurry up summer .
  20. B

Rupp 12" rim job

I would hand file down the excess spoke and the reason for hand filing is not to cause rough areas with a grinder wheel for the tube to rub on if you miss the spoke tip.....