any way to delete facebook twitter

Is there any way to delete the Facebook and Twitter and E Mail on the side of the screen it sure makes it difficult to read the posts . Thank You in advance

I dont think so....have you tried adjusting screen size on your zoom? My is not in the way anymore and font is still big enough to read easily!

Pop up blocker?

I do not use any of those social media.
I am running firefox with ad block plus with duck duck go and have non of the issues with cookies tracking and pop ups that follow me around the boards.

I also wear a tinfoil hat when close to the screen just to be safe.....

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
There is an arrow at the bottom of the Block of links, click it and it goes away.

but not forever:confused:

Last edited:

markus

I'm a supporting member, and it's still on my screen:shrug:
Its not there if you view in mobile mode, but the layout of the site is totally different in that version. I am not a supporter on the site anymore, you may have more options if you dig around.

On my tablet I never see it, on the desktop I see it sometimes. I am not on the FB or Twitter or any of that garbage.
Sorry but I have no use for that stuff in my life lol

Twid

On my tablet I never see it, on the desktop I see it sometimes. I am not on the FB or Twitter or any of that garbage.
Sorry but I have no use for that stuff in my life lol
I only use my tablet I don't have a desktop. I to am not on FB or Twitter or any of that garbage, and I to do not have a use for that stuff in my life as well..