Search results

1. Powerband83

ISO an Hl355 OR Hl360 tilly

If you got either one send me a pm me. Intake and Velocity stack could be a plus, thanks.
  2. Powerband83

Wtb NOS briggs motorsports division goods

Tanks, cranks, carbs, fan shrouds, valves, blocks, crankcase covers. PayPal only
  3. Powerband83

ISO NOS briggs motorsports stuff

Looking for various (555xxx) motorsports division goods. PayPal is all I use thanks
  4. Powerband83

Bonanza find!!!

https://eugene.craigslist.org/for/d/cottage-grove-mini-bike/7474987578.html A recent discover for anyone looking
  5. Powerband83

ISO Clements briggs 5hp parts

Feel free to pm me with part's pictures.
  6. Powerband83

ISO Clements briggs flathead parts

Pm me if you got various Clements part's to sell. I only use PayPal:)
  7. Powerband83

WTB Clements parts

I'm looking for the older Clements 5hp briggs raptor stuff to buy. Feel free to send me a pm. I only use PayPal
  8. Powerband83

Flathead 5hp briggs girdle

I'm looking for a girdle for this raptor motor I'm building.
  9. Powerband83

Another NOS Model 13

Found me another NOS model 13 I/C engine! Wasn't sleeping on this one @ $100
  10. Powerband83

Girdles

I need some flathead girdle rods.
  11. Powerband83

Raptor blower housings

I'm needing a NOS blower housing for a 5hp raptor. Or a VERY minty one. Preferably rounded top (older) style and don't need any recoil. It's going to be used for a full resto build Just let me know and I may entertain a newer square top style but NEEDS to be purt near flawless.
  12. Powerband83

Im ISO Zoomer 380

I need a Z-380 raptor cam for this current build, if got a usable one for sale just let me know! PayPal only
  13. Powerband83

Oregon Roll Call

Just seeing how many people here live in Oregon.I know there's lots of members that live in the mid west and have swaps/meets and races during summer time and that's awesome!But lately I've been wondering if there is such thing over here?Especially during the summer...I got a few buds that...
  14. Powerband83

Cat frames

How many different styles/models of Cat frames were made? I recently picked up a model #9005374 frame as a new/current project:thumbsup:
  15. Powerband83

Hi yall I'm new here

Very happy to be apart of the group and I got some pics to post soon,I will be in need of some forks for 1 of my frame's fairly soon,also I'm fairly new to the minibike world as far as building/adding to my collection,a good friend and old school minibike enthusiast introduced me here...