Search results

1. S

Bully clutch help with set up???

Thanks prowler08 I will try 3800 because she pull real good at 4000 on,
  2. S

Bully clutch help with set up???

I have a gx200 with 70mm wiseco piston,f275 cam,1.2 rollers, big valve head,12.5 compression, race gas,28mm mikuni, I dont know where my peak torque is on my motor do I have to get it dyno to find it I put the motor together, motor runs great now.does anybody have this set up and might be able...
  3. S

Advice on great gx200 engine builder

Ok thanks alot for your help you guys really help people like me that are trying to figure this stuff out it greatly appreciated
  4. S

Big track long stright aways
  5. S

I had the block bored and clearanced before I bought the cam at dyno cams timmy did a good job on head and block. But my 310 doesn't have nothing but long numbers, no isky on it our 310.
  6. S

Thanks trinik7597 I messed with it one more time and finally got her to spin 8600 rpm. I replaced the cam to a f-275 and she spin like a champ. I bought the 310 from brad hill maybe he got it mixed up with some other cams and its not the 310 I dont know but the 275 sure spins thats all I...
  7. S

Thanks for the reply. I talked to lewis stout this morning and he says the new honda coils have rev limiters in them.so iam going to buy one of the older coils. Other people told me that they dont have rev limiters in them I dont know but it must because she wont spin past 5500.
  8. S

I have a gx200 with 2.756 wiseco piston and rod, ambush flywheel isky 310 cam, big valve gx200 head,duel white springs, gage 1.2 rollers,28mm mikuni carb. On race gas. I can not get motor to rev past 5500 rpms. I have tryed everything I know. Now its time to send it to a professional. So please...
  9. S

gx200 coil

Well it rained all day here in va tomarrow iam going to try the hemi coil and go from there. Thanks alot. Will let you guys know as soon I find the problem.
  10. S

gx200 coil

No tc I have a bully clutch but this is happening with nothing on the motor just the crank
  11. S

gx200 coil

Well I regaped the coil at .040 new plug ngk bpr6es idles at 2000 fine will not go past 4000. Tach got from a northern store seems to be fine.i have a hemi predator coil around will that work on the gx200. Iam off work tomorrow if coil doesn't work iam going to tear her down again.thanks guys
  12. S

gx200 coil

Ok guys thanks for all your help iam going to regap coil and check everything and see I how she turns out I really appreciate all the help
  13. S

gx200 coil

And with chain on same thing happens
  14. S

gx200 coil

Cam timing fine.my fly wheel is not a adjustable fly wheel my motor is at 33 degrees in timming.its an ambush flywheel. When shes hits 4000rpm shes screaming like its geared to low but I have no chain on.clutch is 12 and 60 its a mini bike
  15. S

gx200 coil

Dead on lash cap dyno cams did head great job
  16. S

gx200 coil

1.2 rollers duel white springs no coil bind
  17. S

gx200 coil

Just dont understand why? The coils dont come with a rev limiter in it.
  18. S

gx200 coil

Isky 310 gap.030
  19. S

gx200 coil

I have a gx200 motor with arc rod and flywheel with a bored 2.756 wiseco piston. Big valves and a 28mm mikuni. Question cant get it to rev past 4200 rpm is it the stock coil making it not rev, if so what do I need. And I do have duel springs. Thanks
  20. S

Best carb for 420 predator ???

Yes I can.would like to here your number when u get it dyno.