Search results

1. 2

"Po' White Trash" VS newcomer call out/heads up $ street race this Sunday!

P.S. its not a Mikuni, learn your carbs rook
  2. 2

lmao, cute..... u reeled me in cuz i let off haha, ur bikes are slow and i dunno what you dont understand bout that.... cant wait for there to be a vid to shut ypur dumbass up like countless people on your forum have Pmed and said ...... its f'n hikarious cuz you care what all these guys...
  3. 2

Bahahahhahaha.... ya'll idiots for listening toanything we tell u we have...... we been lying just to see you idiots believe it...... bahahahahahabababababababa
  4. 2

Lol okay bud..... like when u ran all thise red lights with 12yr olds.... come on bro ur shit slow... keep trying to impress a forum full of people u dont know .. fawkin lobe how ur "bumped up compression" bikes cant hang with a stock head motor baahahahhahahaha.... keep on trying to impress...
  5. 2

Lol he barley pulled me and my clutch slips, your shit was behind me every light we left too..... was cute that lil mod 2 getting pulled by a girl too hahahahaha u didnt even wanna line up and get embarrased like that.... good try bub maybe next week
  6. 2

All i did is say i wish i had seen this post, and here you go with your bitches and hoes.... you turn to petty bs over some mini bikes and once ur feathers are ruffled, its amusing to me..... we'll see what those "faulty motors" have
  7. 2

Lmao full of excuses for faulty motors you sent out.... and i love how u talk shit about all ur buddies work bc that plate was slaughtered before i got to it bahahaha.... shows how much common sense u have bc a motor plates holes are BENEATH the engine, but as you stated up there, your a rookie...
  8. 2

Pretty sure i said up there i wasnt tryna load it in my civic bruh..... "our mutual friend" actually had kidney stones and was in hospital so coukdnt send my bike or driver..... this Po' white trash guy wanted to bring my wife wrecking a mini bike and getting hurt into it being funny, so i...
  9. 2

Lmao funny how u get worked up on here.... u didnt tell me to kick rocks, you asked for money and i said u got me hahahahaed up and i walked away, you didnt tell me shit.... and my chain broke and..... if u woulda put that money up i wouldve borrowed chain, gone and bought chain..... whatever...
  10. 2

LMAO wish i wouldve seen this thread long ago..... STOCK PREDATORS HANGING bahahahaha ,...... i met the next week (after i had a ride since my shit doesnt fit in a damn civic) and he didnt wanna run..... anyone wanna run your bike instead of them mouths more than welcome to bring some cash and...
  11. 2

Tecumseh Star Parts

Ttt Got a dual port manifold and mikuni intake runner on the way.... mainly looking for billet performance parts
  12. 2

Denver mini bike meet

Ill end up making it out to one of these meet... i always only have 1 bike ready though :/
  13. 2

Anyone know what i got here?

Yea, pretty cool they're local to me. I'm actually taking the engine in today for a freshen up and to kind of make a build plan for what i want to do!
  14. 2

Tecumseh Star Parts

I would, but i only have 1 5hp Motorsport rod and its in its engine..... i have a VKE rod for the Star currently but wouldn't mind another
  15. 2

Tecumseh Star Parts

Not looking for anything specific but if you have any aftermarket parts, please let me know....
  16. 2

Picked up one of the 5hp Motorsport Tecumsehs today, camt waot to get some meth amd fore her up tomorrow!
  17. 2

Tillotson 334wx or 304wx for modified gx200

curious as to the difference in these carbs, as i have 2 sitting here but theyre both gas.
  18. 2

Can anyone tell me what i have here? Scooped these today for 50 bucks but all he told me is they are methanol tecumseh racing engines.
  19. 2

Wards/Cestad with Built engine

Syill need cash to get it gone
  20. 2

Wards/Cestad with Built engine

No reasonable offer refused.... really need cash since my vehicle went down