Search results

1. P

Idle problems on predator 212

Can't get predator 212 to idle it revs up and down on its own there r no adjustment screws on carb I think it's a fuel air mixture problem any ideas?? Also when I try to give ithe any throttle it won't review it just dies
  2. P

Predator 212cc wheels spiningredients as soon as I start engine

Can't figure out why my tav2 engages as soon as I start go kart I took the linkage off of throttle but the wheels will spin on the lowest possible setting also fouling plugs like crazy and when I try to give it more throttle it boggs down and dies it has also backfired a couple times any ides???
  3. P

Predator 212cc

I put a stage 2 kit on my go kart from OldMiniBikes and a billet flywheel my problem is it takes a lot of pulls to start it and most of the time won't start and when it does it automatically just wants to go can't get it to stay running and idle without taking off on me any ideas?
  4. P

Predator 212cc won't start

I put on a stage 2 high preformance kit from OldMiniBikes I also removed the governor I set all valve lash and changed valve springs while at TDC also made sure the dots on my camera and crank were lined up installed a billet flywheel and set coil gap at 0.30 put on carburetor and exhaust and...