Search results

1. J

Any idea what this old Rupp is?

It has compression and spark...Im guessing it will run..how well? Yet to be determined.
  2. J

Thanks for the info..Not sure what I have gotten myself into.
  3. J

I posted this on the FB group but still kind of wondering what this is Roadster2 or Black Widow. Very new Rupp so asking a bunch of questions.
  4. J

Deepco Maxmatic Clutch

I have one of these as well..would be interested in seeing pix if you wouldnt mind sharing.
  5. J

Recent Find Saginaw product power wheel ??

I shared this on the FB minibike group and the thought is this was built (hacked) from plans out of a Popular Mechanics magazine and may utilize a Saginaw product power wheel setup. Anyone familiar with this or have the original plans that I could get a copy of. My goal is to make it...
  6. J

Deepco Maxmatic Clutch

Actually just used the search function in the forum and found some info...Tried to delete post but didn't see the option.
  7. J

Deepco Maxmatic Clutch

Im in the process of making an old Wards Special scooter run again after a long time sitting. It is equipped with a Deepco Maxmatic pully clutch on the crank shaft. Been looking all over the web for details on how they work and havent found anything. Anyone have any experience wit these? Any...
  8. J

Help Identifiying

Wow Markus, a quick google image search proves you correct. Anything special?
  9. J

Help Identifiying

And there it is..thanks to whoever assisted!
  10. J

Help Identifiying

This photo posting has me baffled..I have read the instructions..Oh well
  11. J

Help Identifiying

Found this locally and wondered if anyone knew what kind it is? [-img]https://johnno.smugmug.com/Mini-Bike-Go-Kart/i-MSrxvQh/A[-/img]
  12. output_2_

output_2_

13. output_1_

output_1_