Search results

1. A

Manco Red Fox LXT Torque Converter Questions

I just picked up this Red Fox with a OHH50 Tecumseh engine thats kind of messed up and I've got a brand new Predator I picked up this weekend that would be perfect for it. My first question is will the torque converter bolt directly to the predator? This is my first experience with a torque...
  2. A

Briggs 60102-0267-01 help with kill switch

I would like to use a handle bar mounted kill switch but this motor doesn't have a tab on the coil to hook one up. It has the stop switch that hits the top of the spark plug. The kid that rides this one really wants a kill switch on the handle bar. Is this possible? Thanks for any help. Jim
  3. A

I need to drill and tap crank Briggs 2hp

my nephews kids have a doodle bug that killed a 97cc and I want to replace it with a 2hp from an old edger but the crankshaft needs to be drilled and tapped. Being the tightwad that I am is this something I can do myself with a hand drill and Harbor Freight tap and die set? I can't even...
  4. A

Can the new style DB30 Doodle Bug handle bar be bent like the old style?

I just picked up a DB30 new style mini bike with the swept back handle bar. I'd really like to bend them up to be more like the old style doodle bug. Can someone tell me if this is possible without destroying them? I read a few threads about this but there was never really a clear answer...
  5. A

Briggs 130212 4006-04 5hp Pulsa-Jet Diaphragm Cover Pitted

i'm trying to get this flathead working and the diaphragm cover looks really bad. This is the first carb I've ever tried to rebuild and I can't find this cover anywhere which I think is the old style. Can some one tell me if the new style will work? The only covers I can find are the ones with...
  6. A

Baja Doodle bug 97cc carb/governor problem

I know this has been asked more than once but I can't seem to get this engine to run right. I bought this doodle bug on Craig list and the guy I bought it from said it ran before he took the carb off. He gave me the old carb and linkage in a plastic bag. I put a new carb on it and put the...
  7. A

WTB Baja Doodle Bug clutch and chain covers DB305-102 and DB305-138

I'm looking for chain/clutch cover for Baja boodle bug DB30S vin prefix LUAH. The part numbers are DB305-102 and DB305-138, color doesn't matter Thanks for any help, Jim