Search results

1. I

front brakes?

I was curious, I ride a full size bike and generally use my front brake more than my back. Has anyone tried to adapt a disc brake system onto a frontend? I'd guess you could use a rear hub and only put a disc on one side, weld the caliper tab to the forks, run the cable up the forks to the...
  2. I

Worth it?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but is $70 for the roller, $20 in fuel and 2 hours worth of driving total worth it? Thanks for the opinioins in advance. I like this forum.. TJ
  3. I

HF Labor Day Sale 25% off = $89.99 Predator

I was wrong, fine print got me.. No predator, sorry, please delete..
  4. I

FB Yardsale Mini

I figure I will document this project. First, as a kid I had mini bikes, go-karts, 3 wheelers and a couple hotrod lawnmowers. I have built street machines, dirt track machines, crawlers, mudders, scale radio control machines and a few full size bikes, Harley's and others.. I was scanning...
  5. I

Hello from Indiana

Hello from Indiana. I saw a "made in China" DB knock off on one of the facebook yard sale sites and had to buy it. Seller said it would run on spray but not gas from the tank. Tank is rusty, figured carb could do with a good cleaning. Well I played around and just cleaned it out with some WD...