Search results

1. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Sweet. Thanks! I'm a car guy so I never thought of that. Its a brand new tire, so I guess I'm looking for a inner tube now.
  2. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Tried the plug. Worked on the tread, failed on the sidewall... Not surprised with that.. Wife might come home today and find her minibike next to some empty beer cans with a missing rear tire/rim assembly......... :drinkup:
  3. Mini-fever

age poll !

Wow! That beats watching your dentures soak while staring at a wall mount T.V. in a rest home anyday of the week!!!! :scooter:
  4. Mini-fever

Stolen Lil Indian

:2guns: :hang:
  5. Mini-fever

Block Looks Cracked

I wish all sellers on craigslist are that easy to deal with..... But seriously, that ad said the buyer will be given the location after you pay a non-refundable deposit... Lmfao. Yea sure... I don't know where you are but I'm gonna send you some money first. :out:
  6. Mini-fever

Fresh Meat!!!!!

Holy font jacker Batman. What did I do!:laugh:
  7. Mini-fever

Fresh Meat!!!!!

Rigid. It started as a leaner but I changed at the last minute. I got like 14 bucks invested in that thing lol. I need to change up a few things and cut the swivel section out and redo it more simpler. But it was a quick mostly free project So the little guy would understand where we are and...
  8. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Good info sir! Thanks!
  9. Mini-fever

New Government mandated can openers!

Your location state's Arizona. Something seems fishy so tell me "Joe", are you an undercover agent sent here by the government?
  10. Mini-fever

New here form MN. TT500 resto

What a trip! 34 years later, she was still sitting there. That's a beautiful story. My wife trashes things after 34 days of inactivity.
  11. Mini-fever

Fresh Meat!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Steven, Damn I'm digging those old pics!
  12. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Luckily the wife rescued me. I walked it out to the nearest street.
  13. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Triple expanding foam? I should have done that with the old tire for kicks and giggles instead of tossing it out. Would have to sacrifice a rim thou... Lol :laugh:
  14. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Absolutely not, that would be illegal as motorized vehicles are not permitted on the bike trail. But say if I "was" to ride there, all I have to say is if you wanna get liquored up and pitch a tent in the river bottom, don't mind me if I get liquored up and make a few passes. I don't see the...
  15. Mini-fever

Are you kidding me?

Went for a solo run to a new spot. New tire, new chain, cleaned the air filter, went over everything on the bike and all is A-OK.... Backpack has needed gear. 8, 10, 12, & 14mm deep sockets with 2 ratchets and matching open/closed end wrenches.. Check! Channel locks and needle nose. Check...
  16. Mini-fever

1972 Speedway Red Baron original

Clean!! Shined up beautifully.
  17. Mini-fever

1970 Rupp Roadster original condition

SWEET. Looks fun
  18. Mini-fever

Just Curious

I'm from CA and the only minibikes I see are mine. I swear by the looks of most people's faces, mine are the first they seen as well. I figure most people ride up and down the street in their own neighborhood cause we drive all over creation and don't see a single minibike :shrug:
  19. Mini-fever

Predator 212 hemi Mini bike build

Had the same issue. I just bought a new breaker, one of those v shape claw looking things and I think i was better off with a grinder and a pin/hammer. I figured the "tool" would be a good roadside option. I think I'll stick a hand file and a pin/hammer in my backpack instead and be happier...
  20. Mini-fever

LED Brake/Running Light with Turn signals and Handelbar Controller Install, PIC HEAVY

Nice work! I'm going to be adding lights to our bikes soon. I feel bad cause the cops chashing me never know which way I'm gonna turn at the last minute, maybe I'll add some blinkers? Maybe not.. Heads and tails for sure.