Search results

1. DefianceSpeed

Finished Muskin Scat Tracker - Custom metallic and candy paint

So here is the finished Muskin Scat Tracker mini trike. Thought a new post with a correct title would be a bit better than adding to the end of the build thread. – New Engine - old one may get torn apart for a rebuild. – New Differential and axels - old one was rusted to wheels. No amount of...
  2. DefianceSpeed

ISO Peerless 100 differential

Looking for a peerless 100 differential for my Scat Tracker trike. Let me know if you have one to sell. Thx.
  3. DefianceSpeed

Muskin Tri-Cat

This little Muskin Tri-Cat showed up on the Craigslist 5 minutes from my house so I had to jump on it and bring it home. Pretty slick and bigger than I thought it would be from the pics. Even my fat butt will fit in this thing. This will eventually be my car show cruiser. She is a bit crusty...
  4. DefianceSpeed

Fat guy problems

I have been trying to dial in my Sears Roper with a 212 Predator engine for the past couple of days. I am a big dude at 270. My engine is stock. I don't care about top speed. I just want to putt around. I had the engine set us with a max torque clutch, jackshaft, and 35 chain. 12 tooth...
  5. DefianceSpeed

Noob from Missouri RP to a Streamliner

Doing my intro post. Hey, whats up?! I can't say that I will have many questions but I will put together a build thread on my Sears Roper once things get rolling. It is a rolling frame at the moment and needs just about everything. Looking forward to turning it into a streamliner to run around...