Search results

1. K

Manco thunderbird torque converter install

I'm so pissed that I can't even think straight. Does anyone have any pics of how you modified the TC to fit the predator. I don't even have the tools I need to modify this piece of shit.
  2. K

Oil

I know the manual for the predator says to use 5w-30 or 10w-30, but is it OK to use synthetic oil? Or should I just run conventional.
  3. K

Sprocket mounting holes not lining up.

So I got my 60 tooth sprocket in th mail from OldMiniBikes warehouse, and all of the holes are off just enough that none of the holes line up. I'll probably end up drilling out the holes larger to fit. Has anyone else had this problem with sprockets from OldMiniBikes? I'm kinda pissed because now I have to do...
  4. K

Manco Thunderbird build

So the time has finally come for me to start my build. I started with a complete roller that I got for $65. I completely disassembled everything except for the front forks.
  5. K

Mikuni carb question

Do the 22mm Mikuni carbs require you to use a pulse pump?
  6. K

Manco Thunderbird gas tank

I have a Manco Thunderbird gas tank that I have no use for. The clear plastic piece is broke in the middle of the gas cap. I can ship it anywhere in the U.S. The price is $30 plus whatever it will cost to ship to your door. Thanks.
  7. K

Wheelies!

I'm curious to know if I will still be able to pull wheelies with a 60T sprocket on a stock predator with a TC? I weigh 210 by the way.
  8. K

This could've been bad.

So the other day I removed my rear wheel to clean everything up and just do general maintenance, and I found this... Im glad that I caught this. I definitely don't want a bearing to fail on me while riding down the road.
  9. K

Torque converter question

Would it be pointless to put a torque converter on a stock predator engine that still has the governor? I'm assuming that it would just get me to the governed speed quicker.
  10. K

Already addicted!

Hello everyone. I'm new to the whole mini bike thing and I'm already addicted. Sounds like an AA meeting intro, haha. But seriously I can't get enough of these awesome little machines. Is it normal in totality to have dropped 1k+ on a mini bike project? After everything is said and done I...