Search results

1. F

Dirt Cheap Sausage Muffler Dress-up Kit

Like the exhaust ,and thinking of using the same color with gold metallic or flake tank and fenders.
  2. F

Dirt Cheap Sausage Muffler Dress-up Kit

Like the exhaust ,and thinking of using the same color with gold metallic or flake tank and fenders.
  3. F

Newbee

Both of them where in Redding CA. One on Craig'slist and the other on Ebay . But this kind of makes me sick... 11 years ago living at South Lake Tahoe at the time I found one !!! An MX 1510 on a trashed out property abandoned in WoodFords Ca. no engine wheels or seat. Complete frame ,gas tank...
  4. F

Newbee

OK TRY AGAIN, I cut the original tubes off about 3 inches below original triple t , I put a 3/4 pipe in the both tubes a welded where they meet. They work Ok as you can see I used Honda Ct 70 wheels and have some Ct 70 forks that I may try and fit some day. Im sure the purists are having a FIT...
  5. F

Newbee

Goggle Earth Peanut Ca. And I will and try and my other computer for a reply as to the forks
  6. F

Newbee

Tried twice it says to many urls and or forbidden words?
  7. F

Newbee

I did post two photos but still having trouble putting any on my profile?
  8. Bonanza with Honda gx160

Bonanza with Honda gx160

Original Paint is fair at best...
  9. Bonanza , 110cc Honda Clone

Bonanza , 110cc Honda Clone

Looking for fenders, Then it will be ready for paint
  10. F

Newbee

Just joined this forum . Looking forward to finding my way around this site. Posting some photos ETC. Now at 62 years young and re exploring my 1960's minibike fun. When I was 12 or 13 I got a used Bonanza 1300 in the Los gatos hills,just west of San Jose Ca. I had fun with it for sure. When I...