Search results

1. J

1970 rupp roadster with 212 predator

Wish I saw that I could've gotten them together!
  2. J

Those I don't think are actually branded comet but they work the same. Comet ones are around $80 for each part.
  3. J

Original jackshaft! 5/8"!
  4. J

The clutch I got was https://www.ebay.com/itm/361207391979 And the driver (you need both) https://www.ebay.com/itm/361474975897
  5. J

The belt was a 3/4" comet 20. I had to get a new belt because the original one didn't fit. I'm not sure if it will fit the tec.
  6. J

The clutch and pulley I odered sepertly from eBay for around 40$ each. The clutch was a 3/4" bore comet 20 series. The driver was a 5/8" bore 6" driven pulley. The belt I used is the comet 20 belt. To find the right belt you need to measure from center of the engine shaft to center of the...
  7. J

Rupp Tire is Flat - Please help.

That looks so good! I hope to get mine looking fresh like yours.. So your tire is flat and not taking in air? A couple things I did to fix mine was take a valve tool and unscrew the center. Sometimes dirt or rust can get jammed in it. So I cleaned mine out. You can use a small screwdriver too...
  8. J

THIS IS A FAST FAST FAST MACHINE. Still have to repaint it and clean up the wheels. Please write below if you have any questions or ideas!
  9. J

Engine Selection - Please Help!

There are kits to hook up an alternator on the predator but i think you need to have a flywheel with magnets to charge!
  10. J

Engine Selection - Please Help!

I have built 3 Mini Bikes in the last week. I have put a Predator 212cc from HF on all three. They are by far the cheapest and most reliable engines. They also have a wide variety of parts. They are easy to hook a throttle up. You can hook up a charger to power lights and so on it. I'd rather...
  11. J

1970 rupp roadster with predator

Write any questions and I will happily answer them! By the way It's not done, I still have to paint and strip the whole thing down!
  12. RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

This is part one of my build. It still needs to get painted. There is one wheel that the person I bought the frame from has a little paint on.
  13. RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

This is part one of my build. It still needs to get painted. There is one wheel that the person I bought the frame from has a little paint on.
  14. RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

15. RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

16. RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

17. RUPP MINI BIKE WITH PREDATOR

Just a little backfire
  18. J

1970 rupp roadster with predator

RUPP ROADSTER WITH PREDATOR 212cc.