Search results

1. R

Baja mini 97cc Governor issue, need help

I have an older Baja 97cc that someone gave me for my son. The issue I am having is it appears the governor is not pulling the carb linkage back to idle after starting. I have reviewed numerous pics on here and it appears the linkages and springs are all correct. The governor seems to operate...
  2. R

New to me Baja - Input Requested

I really like how the pressure washer motor fits, seems like a better fit than the original. You don't have to worry about burning your Back side.
  3. R

Tav driven RED spring.

Thanks super nate, just ordered a 7" driven and belt. Thank it will hold up to 9000rpm :laugh:
  4. R

Tav driven RED spring.

Cool, What is the 1/8 mile ET? I am running a 6", but have not been able to prevent OD from coming in too early pulling the engine down to much. I may try the 7" driven. I would like to step up to a polar type converter but can't talk myself into spending $700+ on just the clutch..
  5. R

Tav driven RED spring.

Thanks for the heads up, BUT the driver looks to be intact with exception of the lost parts. It appears that either the crankshaft bolt backed out or broke causing the pulling to come off the crankshaft. Question. Is the crankshaft bolt broke, piece still in the crankshaft?
  6. R

Baja Warrior project

Recently picked up the older Baja Warrior. Replaced tje stock 196cc engine with something a little hotter!.. I also want to give a shout out to member OND for the custom header. Thanks :thumbsup: https://youtu.be/sEflA-cHMOI
  7. R

Any Tilloston Gurus here?

To finish out this post, it was a gas carb sent. I am mailing it back and NR Racing is shipping me the Alcohol carb. Luckily I still, had the box it came in...
  8. R

Going on a 196cc clone with flat top honda piston, ARC +0.020 billet rod, PTH clearance at 0.035 with .009 head gasket. 15cc ported head. CR should be around 13:1. 308cam with double springs. 38 degrees of timing. Should be fun, going on a Baja Warrior....
  9. R

Thanks for all the replies. I am discussing with NR racing via email. They have asked for me to send pictures, even though the shipping invoice clearly states a 304WXG was shipped.
  10. R

Wanted to show off my Coleman CT200U Hot Rod Mini Bike, Hemi on Meth with TC 30 serie

Thanks, it lots of fun, but is capable of a lot more. I need to up the compression and advance the timing more. Currently the TC is not letting me get into the power band of the cam. I need to figure out a way to prevent the driven pulley from going into high until about 6500 to 7000 rpm.
  11. R

I ordered a tilloston 304 carb kit for methanol from NR racing. I installed today, but could not get it to tune, it was way lean even with the low and high speed screws all the way out. I knew something was up, so I checked my receipt from NR racing and they shipped a 304wxg, gas carb. What...
  12. R

Wanted to show off my Coleman CT200U Hot Rod Mini Bike, Hemi on Meth with TC 30 serie

My Coleman CT200U, mods include: Hemi Predator with ARC billet flywheel and +0.020 rod. F275 cam, ported head, 26lb springs, SS valves. Bored carb. jetted for Methanol. Chinese Series 30 TC, genuine comet belt, silver/blue driver springs, yellow driven spring. https://youtu.be/6_rmr8lNLk8
  13. 20170322_1002231

20170322_1002231

14. 20170322_1001511

20170322_1001511

15. 20170322_1001291

20170322_1001291

16. Clone Port Molds Minor Porting

Clone Port Molds Minor Porting

17. Clone Port Molds Minor Porting

18. Clone Port Molds Minor Porting

19. R

Need new TC belt

I have one of the chinese Tav 2 series 30 TC kits and need a replacement belt. I want to replace with a genuine comet belt. Does anyone have the correct comet part #? Thanks, Rick