Search results

1. wild Pete

Chicago Boonie-Bike

I have the same roller frame with seat if you want to start over and build a replica. Pete
  2. wild Pete

artic cat climber

Oops 3 HP briggs and I have seen SSSCat II 's and climber's in this configuration no tag so you decide. Pete
  3. wild Pete

artic cat climber

My Cat the good and the bad. Non stock seat, tank and fenders have been repainted, no head or tail light, currently has a briggs 3.5 hp mounted. The good I have a H40 that I can mount if desired bike is very complete and together (see photos) good tires, new front tube, cool exhaust pipe, Torque...
  4. wild Pete

Wanted Retek Cheetah rear brake

Wanted Retek Cheetah rear brake caliper, disk and pads . Front control lever I can make if unavailable.
  5. wild Pete

WTB Arctic Cat SSSCat Roller or Complete

I've got this one . I think it's a 1970.
  6. wild Pete

artic cat climber

I have a Artic Cat climber if your still looking. Reply for pictures. Thanks Pete
  7. wild Pete

Strange one I can't find any thing that matches this one. Please help ! ! !

Hi Folks I have had this one for near two years and still don't know just what it is. I did find a midi bile called the El Gato that has the same front end with a different frame (doubble down tube type). Here we go.
  8. wild Pete

Race fuel?/E85?/nitro methane?

Stage 3 Honda GX 200cc (no governer, camed , biger race carb and header pipe)
  9. wild Pete

Race fuel?/E85?/nitro methane?

OK lets talk about this. I know there are folks on this forum with knowledge! I want to chat about fuels for small engines. What are the pro's and con's with the fuel options. I am racing mini bikes on a short flat track. what needs to be done to run these fuels. what fuel will be best for this...
  10. wild Pete

Any Heald Tryke lovers out here?

Hi Folks I will try to determine the year of my Super Tryke engine, the 16 B/S opposed Twin via the S #s . Does any one know how many years the trikes could be ordered with the B/S 16hp?
  11. wild Pete

Heald Tryke/Super Tryke

Hi Folks Does any one know what years heald produced the SST with the briggs and Stratton 16 hp opposed twin? This unit has the twin hydraulic disk brakes on the rear diff and a 2 up bench seat, E start same size tires all around. Do I even have the right model #? Wondering...
  12. wild Pete

New rides entry: 1984 Heald Super Bronc VT1012

wild Pete 1984 Heald Super Bronc VT1012 Got this one with a Honda XL500 $400.00 for the bike 75 for the bronc
  13. wild Pete

Thanks what year tryke do you have. What is the difference between the SST and SXT?
  14. wild Pete

Hi Folks I just love this site thanks for being here! I just got a super trike. It has a 16HP brigs opposed twin. Not sure if this is the stock motor or what year it may be. It is a 2 seater / 2 up bench seat. The bike has had some mods but seems to be complete . Did Heald run a 16 hp brigs ...
  15. wild Pete

What is this old mini bike

Naww I found a Allis Chalmers bike for some one looking for a A C mini on my local CL and recognized the frame in the wrong color . When I returned to his post it mentioned Gilson and M wards finding the correct color I figured it out . Next question. Is there a serial # that would verify year...
  16. wild Pete

After some research it looks to be a Monky ward or a Gilson 525
  17. wild Pete

I bought this thing today. From the looks of it might be blue in color originally. It has a rear fuel tank mount and a swing arm. Check photos and let me know. Thanks in advance !!!! Wild Pete
  18. wild Pete

WTB Nelson Muffler for Super Bronc.

I found this to be a good option (see photo) . The one your looking for is not a stock muff. The stock Muffler is long flat and narrow. It tapers form about 3 or 4 inches at the back to about 1 and a half...
  19. wild Pete

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

Just acquired this home built Sno Mo Chop. ...
  20. wild Pete

Show us your Super Bronc's Or Heald products

kes.com/forum/photopost/data/500/M1B3334.jpg'][/url] :scooter: