Search results

1. S

Pred 212 starts, idles but shuts off when fuel tab is moved from start to run. Help!!

Clean out the main jet and the emulsion tube with a wire.
  2. S

Predator212 won't idle all of the suddem

update: switched from .36 jet to the .37 jet, and it's working great now.
  3. S

gov preload?

I recommend connecting the external gov. arm to your throttle linkage (without tightening the arm), then draining the oil and opening up the crankcase to make sure the two governor arms are positioned perfectly while the throttle moves back and forth. If that internal gov. arm isn't positioned...
  4. S

Throttle Linkage

Post pics of your current linkage, so we can see how the throttle cable connects to the carb. The problem may be your return spring.
  5. S

The engine is only a few months old, less than a couple hours on the engine. The carb bowl still looks clean. If I can't figure out this issue I think I'm going to buy a new mikuni carb.
  6. S

Baja 97cc HELP!!!!

There are two ways you could go about this. Is the governor wheel still inside the engine? Or does that hole just have a bolt in it?
  7. S

It's a 212cc non-hemi with the governor (half?) disabled by unlinking it from the throttle linkage. It has a stage 1 kit (jet, emulsion tube, air filter, header pipe). It was running and idling great, and an hour later when i went to start it, it wont idle (it wont stay running under quarter...
  8. S

What frame is this?

I knew I came to the right place, I appreciate your quick response and detailed knowledge, your measurements were precisely what I needed, thank you, the forks are working great now. It may be hard to see in the picture, but my seat is sitting on a plate of metal that is curved, so there is a...
  9. S

What frame is this?

Do you think I will be able to use brass bushings in order for these forks to stop wobbling? The bike rides great except I'm afraid to go past 40mph due to the wobbling. As you can see below, the forks fit, although they wobble back and forth due to the 2 holes in the forks being wider than the...
  10. S

What frame is this?

I am wondering what frame this is, as I am having trouble with the forks wobbling. They have no bearings.