Search results

1. J

Mikuni Tuning Help

That definitely helps. I will go ahead and give that a shot!
  2. J

Mikuni Tuning Help

Hello all, have a question regards to trouble shooting my mikuni 22mm. My engine specs are as follows: 212 predator 14cc head with .040 HG champion rockers 22lb springs +.020 rod mod 2 cam mikuni 22mm with long intake billet flywheel The thing lights up the tires and sounds ridiculous...
  3. J

Mikuni on go kart issues

How has everyone figured to install the throttle cable on a go hart when using a mikuni carb? Have a manco dingo and wondering if anyone has any tips on their throttle setup/adjustment. Having a tough time trying to figure out how to make everything secure and reliable. Any tips would be...
  4. J

Advice on Predator Build

Sorry for stating that wrong on my end, I meant that I was using the 8* built into the flywheel. My bad. This is great stuff. I appreciate your input.
  5. J

Advice on Predator Build

What's up guys, I've been reading the forums for a while getting some really good advice and want some input on my build that I've been putting together over the past year. Currently, I'm more looking for some advice on the direction of the cam that I want to use. Cams are one of those things...
  6. J

60mph doodlebug with 212cc predator. Is the price right?

I find half the fun is building the engine myself. But with that many after market parts I agree with Cheezy1. Anyone who has that type of internal stuff doesn't do it for cruising most of the time.
  7. J

Help with a predator

Well when riding on flat asphalt, when you get to the top of the rpm range it will almost feel like the Kart is putting on the brakes. The governor has a natural kind of pulse to it in a way and going downhill can amplify the effect. If it's a brand new predator I would say it's just the...
  8. J

Help with a predator

Could it possibly be the governor kicking in? When I rode mine down hill with a big sprocket it would tend to do this as well.