Search results

1. G

Which Predator?

I'm trying to understand the difference between these three Predator 212cc engines. I see one lists a diameter, there are two different max RPMs of the three engines, and two even have the exact same name. Predator 212cc Item#60363 Predator 212cc Item#69730 Predator 212cc Item#69727...
  2. G

Baja Tires

I'm having trouble finding many tire options online. Google searches return very little, which is surprising to me. I currently have 19x7-8 sized tires on my bike. I'm open to other sizes (would prefer wider) and have googled a few other sizes in addition to the current, but am having little...
  3. G

Painting Baja

I'm looking to repaint my Baja. I'm wanting about the easiest method possible, but I also want to make sure my efforts aren't wasted in a poor product in a couple years. So what's a good approach and paint to use? I'm thinking... 1. Clean existing surface. Use steel wool to remove any...
  4. G

Which Baja

How can I ID which baja model I have? I have the VIN number, "delta"LEEP JPB6......"delta" Any help would be appreciated! Thansk!
  5. G

Baja Headlight

I've got a baja that I'd like to get a headlight for. I want one that looks like a proper headlight that preferably mounts like the baja lights used to. My baja is powered by a Predator, so I want a battery powered light. Do I have any options out there that meet the above. If not...