Search results

1. D

Torque Converter Cover Fabrication

Thank you for your response. Yes, the mounting bolt above the driven pulley is high - too high for the cover. I will need to fabricate a bracket.
  2. D

I have a cover just like yours, but it is a bit too tight, both lengthwise and around the rear pulley (rubs). I could cut part of it away, but that would wreck a vintage cover. Drew
  3. D

No problem shipping to Canada if the fabricator has enough photos and measurements to fabricate.
  4. D

Hello, I have a MTD mini bike and need a custom torque converter cover. It has a 7” rear Fairbanks Morse rear pulley and a Comet drive pulls. Can anyone suggest a fabricator? Steel that I would have chromed. Thanks. Drew Pallett
  5. D

I can't get the photos to post. If you can give me your cell or email, I will send them to you. Drew

I can't get the photos to post. If you can give me your cell or email, I will send them to you. Drew
  6. D

Hi Jim, I was given your name by Felix Ortiz. I have a MTD minibike with a Honda GX200...

Hi Jim, I was given your name by Felix Ortiz. I have a MTD minibike with a Honda GX200 replacement engine (photo below). I'd like to install an exhaust like the original MTD that runs under the seat (see second photo attached). I think it was really a chrome sleeve that the muffler plugged into...
  7. D

Wanted MTD Parts

Still need MTD Columbia Rambler centre stand and exhaust pipe.
  8. D

Wanted MTD Parts

Thank you very much. I made contact with Felix and bought his torque converter cover.
  9. D

Wanted MTD Parts

Do you by any chance know what his email address is?
  10. D

Wanted MTD Parts

Update: I found a tank from one of the group members. Still need: 1. Torque converter cover; 2. Centre stand ideally, or a side stand that will work. 3. Exhaust muffler and pipe extension (I will have to make the initial few inches for the installed Honda GS200 engine)
  11. D

The Official MTD MIni Bike Thread

Here is my MTD. Looking for original or better gas tank, torque converter cover, centrestand and/or side stand and exhaust pipe/muffler routed under seat. Posted on Wanted. Drew Pallett drewpallett@rogers.com
  12. D

Wanted MTD Parts

A photo of my MTD (Columbia) minibike is attached. I need: 1. Torque converter cover; 2. Plastic gas tank. 3. Centre stand and/or side stand. 4. Exhaust pipe (note I installed a Honda GS200 engine) Please let me know if you have these parts for sale. Thank you. Drew Pallett drewpallett@rogers.com
  13. D

Sears MTD

Just like Cartony’s, but missing the really ugly torque converter cover too!
  14. D

Sears MTD

Still looking for a centre stand for my blue MTD ugly.