Search results

1. E

Vintage Bonanza Mini Bike for Sale near Denver, CO - $500

I'm selling my vintage Bonanza mini bike. I bought this from a neighbor a few years ago, so I don't know much about it beyond what's shown in the pix. A lot of it looks original except for the 5.5hp engine which is in good running condition. Possibly a model # BC1200? This one is available...
  2. E

Anyone know of a good shop to rebuild Tecumseh HM100 159027?

I’m looking to do a complete refurb on a newly acquired Heald Super Bronc with my son... My skill set on the HM100 is at about a zero. The engine turns and apears to have good compression. It’s got a Walbro autopulse 3022 fuel pump that was cut off and laying on the engine mounting deck, no...
  3. E

Any Heald Tryke lovers out here?

Hi, did you have any luck finding build plans for the tryke? Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  4. E

Want To Buy: Build plans for Heald Super Bronc II VT-1040 and Heald Super Tryke SST

If anyone has plans that they’d be willing to copy/sell me, I’m looking to buy build plans and electrical wire diagrams for both a Heald Super Bronc II VT-1040 and Heald Super Tryke SST (low single seat version, not bench seat). I’ve reached out to Chatten on the Super Bronc plans, but nothing...
  5. E

Any Heald Tryke lovers out here?

Hi all, I have a Heald Super Tryke SST with 8HP Briggs & Stratton and non-original seat, and non-original brake system which I'd like to try and get back to as close to original as possible. I also just recently bought another roller frame, fenders, w/ roll bars which I'm having shipped to me...
  6. IMG_61571

IMG_61571

7. IMG_61561

IMG_61561

8. IMG_61551

IMG_61551

9. IMG_61091

IMG_61091

10. IMG_6154

IMG_6154

11. IMG_61032

IMG_61032

12. Heald Tryke

Heald Tryke

13. IMG_5920

IMG_5920

14. IMG_59191

IMG_59191

15. E

Heald Super Bronc Fuel Tank Leaking Gas Cap

I checked with Rick before posting -- he doesn't have any tanks.
  16. E

Heald Super Bronc Fuel Tank Leaking Gas Cap

I got my Super Bronc II VT1040 running this weekend, with only a small issue, the gas cap leaks quite a bit. Can anyone recommend a fix for this, or know of a replacement cap available that will fit the original tank? Can anyone tell me if anything is missing from my cap?
  17. E

Comet Series 40 Belt size and removal question

Thanks Richard... I used about a can of WD40 and ultimately did use a gear puller to convince the torque converter off. I'm going to clean the shaft up and disassemble the Comet series 40, clean and reassemble with dry lubricant. I also have the proper size belt coming... thanks for the chart...