Search results

1. mrbiggsMN

Mini bike man loves his trikes

So I've been driving a few of my trikes around lately, and forgot how much fun they are . my wife enjoys driving the trikes she says they just feel better than mini bikes so here's to you try guys enjoy few pics
  2. mrbiggsMN

For sale & wanted ads

So maybe I'm missing it , or maybe not! just curious why isn't there a for sale section and wanted section on this site ..... ? we all are building bikes and all are looking for parts why can't we share what we own ,and what we don't need amongst our mini bike community , eBay is a great spot...
  3. mrbiggsMN

Aftermarket shocks

So today it was a nice 60 degree sunny day, great for working on my mini bikes ....and that just what we did .....got some shocks put on the super bronc and I think they look great ? Also got a chance to take it for a first ride that was a long time coming , 2 years in the making ..... Few More...
  4. mrbiggsMN

My winter project almost done

So I purchased this super bronc a few years back , and I finally got a chance to work on it this winter on the short list..... here's what we did so far New Old stock 8 hp Tecumseh. Wheels and tires Framework repairs and stretched Seat light blah blah blah you guys know the deal here's a few...
  5. mrbiggsMN

Buffalo t777

So I been thinking about restoring my Montgomery wards Buffalo trail bike , it's a running driving bike that I haven't had to spend any money on in The last 5 years. I've been thinking about putting a newer motor in it as well as new tires and painting it..... just because I love the bike and...
  6. mrbiggsMN

In need of super bronc fenders

Good morning mini bike enthusiast got a question just curious if anybody can lead me to super bronc fenders and a seat any help would be helpful thanks guys