Search results

1. A

Tillotson TCT Mechanical Fuel Injection review

I Installed the new Tillotson TCT Mechanical Fuel Injection (carb). I am pretty happy with the results. It fires right up on first pull and idle/wide open throttle feel so much better. The fuel/power delivery is very linear and can feel a huge difference over my jetted stock carb. It is nice...
  2. A

Anyone know what kart this is?

3. A

My Rupp Sprint Resto Mods.

Whats up gang, Decided I would post the last two bikes I built. Both are Rupp C350's. The 1st one was in decent shape and the 2nd one was pretty bad but with a lot of love and care, I got them looking great. Did all sanding, painting, building etc in the garage. 1st Bike: Black One...
  4. A

So Cal Get together?

Hey Guys, Myself and my neighbors all ride mini bikes. We have 6 bikes with all of us and were curious if there are any meets/get togethers in so cal? If not, does anyone want to plan one coming up with the holiday break? Would love to get something together and possibly ride somewhere...
  5. A

First Mini Bike Build. Cat 400x Predator 212

Hey guys, Just picked up my first Mini Bike to build. I have always built and raced cars so figured this would be a fun little project. Picked up a rolling Frame with no motor and bought a Predator 212. New clutch and chain should be here tomorrow. I might have to do a custom fuel...