2. thesaff

New rides entry: 2020 alsport tri sport tri sport sl

And I'm going way outside the box on this So don't hate on me for it
  3. thesaff

I put up some pics in the my rides section
  4. thesaff

Alsport RTS engine options

I put pics in the my rides section if you wanna see what I'm on about.
  5. thesaff

thesaff 2020 alsport tri sport tri sport sl A work in progress, started out as pretty much just a frame. lets see where it goes.
  6. thesaff

New rides entry: 1973 alsport tri sport go kart

thesaff 1973 alsport tri sport go kart love tooling around on this one.. not sure of any real info on it. I just ride it
  7. thesaff

New rides entry: 2016 icebear maddog trike

thesaff 2016 icebear maddog trike no longer have this one sold it last year. to work on the tri-gogglin
  8. thesaff

New rides entry: 1974 alsport tri sport tri sport sl

thesaff 1974 alsport tri sport tri sport sl 1974 alsport tri-sport sl, needs some work of coarse, not running at the moment but will be. hopefully soon, but as you can see in pic, wrong very wrong front end..
  9. thesaff

Alsport RTS engine options

I'm in the middle of a build my self.. trying to go street legal, we'll see what happens, if not I have a glorified go kart.. i am wanting to keep the starter on my predator 420 and no matter what I tried, it does not fit with starter on it.. I even tried raising it to clear the shock tower bar...
  10. thesaff

alternate engine for alsport sl

Thank you. I got its perfect..appreciate it a lot thanks
  11. thesaff

Wjustice. It Said it went thru this time
  12. thesaff

says it wont send cause you are out of pm space,
  13. thesaff

also, I was just wondering if it was more cost effective to go new versus rebuilding a vintage. and as far as 2 versus 4 stroke it was about the ease of just pumping and going at the gas pump...thanks for your reply's
  14. thesaff

Thanks Steven for the pics that is an awesome trike, it gives me ideas of good things to come, and the 10 inch rear tires I like that idea alot..i sent you a private message but not sure I did it right.. The bulk of it was asking you if you had any wiring diagrams or owners manuals left from the...
  15. thesaff

New rides entry: 2009 TriFun 1/4 ton pickup

thesaff 2009 TriFun 1/4 ton pickup 2009 TriFun trike pickup
  16. thesaff

is there a modern alternate engine to use on the alsport tri sport stree legal, that has same power and rpm that would fit on the frame that may be 4 cycle instead of 2 and is electric start..i have original engines that would need a lot of work and parts to get them running and have no idea who...