Search results

1. The.MiniTard

MiniTard Knowledge’s buildoff bike

MiniTard Knowledge here!! I’m going to be building this Murray look-a-like frame. It needs a lot of work done to the plate and I will have to dig deep to find the brake setup for this bike. I’ve been away from the minibike world for about a year and a half and I’m just excited to finally be...
  2. The.MiniTard

MiniTard Sev’s square tube build

My son and I have been out of minibiking for a while. A buddy of mines was nice enough to ignite the fire under our behinds and give us some projects. MiniTard Sev will be building this minibike, the only thing I WILL be doing is welding his scrub brake because one of the brackets is missing...
  3. The.MiniTard

Just picked this up, what is it?

4. The.MiniTard

Briggs Raptor find

My buddy picked up this Raptor he seen at a yard sale, Mac's sale to be exact. Looks to be a real raptor block, no governor hole. It has a .010 over stock piston. Billet lifters, and a Dyno 99-3 cam. Spring pockets look like they've been cut for taller springs. Any information on this cam...
  5. The.MiniTard

PZ27 carburetor jets....

im having a really hard time understanding the jets on this pz27 carb. when i look up the bigger sized jets i find the sizes needed 130 main and 17.5 pilot.....but they look nothing like the jets on my carburetor. Does anyone know 1. where to find the jets needed to make this carb work on my...
  6. The.MiniTard

Jt style head on Non Hemi Predator?

Are there any performance gains to be had by installing a jt style 196cc clone cylinder head on a stock non hemi predator? what size combustion chambers come on stock predators? stock 196cc clones?
  7. The.MiniTard

Another Mac's yard sale july 21st, 2018??

So my buddy tells me that there's going to be another macs yard sale this year in july. Anybody hear the same?
  8. The.MiniTard

Moving on to the next area in our build...carburetors!

So ive built a non hemi predator, it has the billet rod and wheel, black mamba cam, 26lb springs, the head has 27/25 stock valves. we need more rpms Ive been looking at carbs and the only thing we can agree on is that it has to be stock honda/clone style...anyone have any recommendations on...
  9. The.MiniTard

Removing champion rockers...

Any information on how to remove the champion rockers?
  10. The.MiniTard

Honda flat top piston hitting crank throw, help!

So i purchased a used flat top piston with the markings ZH8 01. After installing, the piston skirt is hitting the crankshaft counterweight!! Ive read that the pistonor crank has to be grinded with some style gx160 pistons....is it safe to grind the crank or piston by hand? with an angle grinder...
  11. The.MiniTard

stamped steel ratio rockers

So i've read about ratio rockers and i managed to grab a set of unused 1.3 ratio rockers, the stamped steel kind, nothin fancy. Through my research i cannot find out if they are okay to be used with a stock engine/cylinder head(header, etube upgrade only)? predator 69730 stock internals...
  12. The.MiniTard

old/new style predator??

So im looking to buy some performance parts for my engine.....parts description is mentioning "works with old style predator". My question is....how exactly do you determine if you have an "old style predator" and if i order parts that "work with old style predators" will they work in my...
  13. The.MiniTard

JF168 question

I am in need of pushrods for a JiangDong Jf168, my question is does this engine use the same pushrods as a gx160?
  14. The.MiniTard

quick question about stock Predators

Do all Predators have a Lash Cap on the exhaust valve? I ask because I have a Predator that doesnt have one, and I am wondering if thats correct. It runs fine and dandy, this morning i had to adjust the valves because my valvetrain was making some noise(excessive lash), and I noticed that it...
  15. The.MiniTard

Getting more speed from jackshaft

I have a predator powered Baja Hawg Ty. The acceleration is great, but I need a bit more speed without hopping up the engine. I understand how the jackshaft works, I just want to know if anyone has had any experience with changing the jackshaft in sprocket with a smaller toothed gear? if so...
  16. The.MiniTard

Toyota in NASCAR

I was reading some threads on another site and some guys are talking about how Toyota has been given "an edge" when it comes to rules.....What you guys think? Also, anyone remember when Toyota cheated in Rally racing? Had them special turbos or something like that!!
  17. The.MiniTard

wtf is gong on here? Predator 212

My engine is backfiring thru the exhaust something HARDCORE!! almost like the exhaust valve is open during the power stroke.....valve lash is cherry, flywheel key is fine. im lost. any help in this area? im gonna pull the head and see if i have a bent valve until i get answers from here
  18. The.MiniTard

Harbor Freight doesnt sell Predators anymore?....

So, i sold my bike to buy a Predator for a new bike im building and lo and behold.....they dont even have the part number in there system anymore. Talked to a manager and she said that "they are to be getting new 6.5 or more powerful engines for the spring"......bummed out, but i found a decent...
  19. The.MiniTard

which baja do I have?

what do we have here, my buddy says Warrior....but the frame from the head tube down doesn't match.
  20. The.MiniTard

Wtb used raptor or billet rod for 5hp Briggs

Looking for a used raptor or billet rod 3.875" for around 20-40 bucks shipped