Search results

1. Craig B

Spring ?

I have a predator Hemi motor that has a stock camshaft in it with the governor removed. It also has a Billet Arc rod and Billet flywheel. Is it okay to run a white stripe spring with a stock cam?
  2. Craig B

Chain help

I just bought 5ft. of # 35 chain. I lined it up to the old one and they do not match. The new chain is a Regina and looks bigger. Can it still be a #35 and be wider or did I get shipped the wrong chain??
  3. Craig B

Crankcase vent

Does anyone know where I can buy a crankcase vent like the 1 in the pic for a Predator 212 ? Thanks
  4. Craig B

Rear axle & hub ?

What are the necessary parts to convert a mini bike like an Azusa over to axle setup like the pic? Does anyone sell a complete kit? Looking to run a keyway axle with 2 hubs, so I can have hydraulic disc brakes and a real sprocket hub.
  5. Craig B

Gearing for the 1/8

I know there are a lot of variables when choosing the right gearing. I was hoping someone on here who has had some experience in running mini bikes in the 1/8 th would chime in. A little info on the setup. Predator 212 with 12.5 compression [100 octane]with a ported clone head 28/25 ss valves...
  6. Craig B

26 lB Springs with BM cam?

I am running a Black mamba cam with 26 lb springs. If I switch to a 1.2 rocker do I need dual springs or a heavier spring? Looking to pull close to 8000. Thanks
  7. Craig B

Muffler?

Can anyone recommend a header with muffler to quiet down my Predator 212? Right now it just has a ARC J pipe on it & it's way too loud. The motor is a little rowdy with 12.5 comp and a black mamba cam. Thanks.
  8. Craig B

Disc brake for Azusa

Anyone ever add a disc brake to a Azusa with 5 inch wheels? I see they sell a kit for the 6 inch and larger wheels. I have no problem switching to a different wheel. Just would like to have hydraulic disc brakes
  9. Craig B

What Carb?

Hi All, I have started to put together some pieces to the puzzle. I could use some advice on what carburetor would give the best performance. A quick run down of my drag type build is. Predator 212cc, 18cc head with moderate port job 28mm/25mm stainless valves, stock piston & crank, ARC +...
  10. Craig B

New Build with 60363

Hi all, I'm new to building small engines like this. I just bought a 60363 from HF and have started to buy some parts for the build. I am looking to run 300ft. in a little longer wheelbase than a standard mini. I am waiting on the bike, but wheelbase is around 48 to 50 in. The motor is going to...
  11. Craig B

Frame recommendation

Hi, New to this site. I am looking to buy a new frame to start up a drag style build. Bike is going to be a play/drag deal. I'm thinking of going big block 420cc Predator or GX390 and I'm 6'2 200 + lbs. Some of the frames I have asked about will not fit the bigger motors, Like the Nitro 44...