Search results

1. R

Doodlebug Wheels

I purchased a Coleman ct100 wheel, sprocket and brake disc to try and retrofit it onto my doodlebug db30r less than a year ago, I did not have the original doodlebug wheel to make any comparisons, I just rolled the dice as all the internet and parts diagrams of the two wheels they looked...
  2. R

Doodlebug Wheels

What’s the issue with the wheel? I used a Coleman wheel on my doodlebug db30r, I also have a Monster Moto, I think it is a mb80? And the rear wheel looks identical to the Coleman wheel except for it is painted black.
  3. R

Hooking up throttle on new Preditor engine

No one has asked which predator engine, I guess most just automatically assume it’s the 212cc version. If it is the 212cc there are ready made throttle and throttle cable kits available that work very well. If it is the 79cc there are a few kits if that’s what you can call them, but it has a...
  4. R

New to this site and mini bikes

I have been in contact with the op, hopefully we can get him going soon.
  5. R

Trade & swap section!

Wrong Forum this a family oriented forum, no swapping partners or swinging here. ;)
  6. R

Wanted Motovox MBX10 Chain Guard & Hardware

No longer needed. Thanks
  7. R

Wanted 79cc Predator Stamped Mounting Plate

Item no longer needed Thanks Mr. Pat
  8. R

Yes I am aware of the Motovox web site, but thank you for the heads up, just trying to save a few bucks and not spend $30-35 after shipping for a part someone has taken off after a engine swap on their motovox.
  9. R

Wanted 79cc Predator Stamped Mounting Plate

As title states I am looking for the OEM stamped metal mounting plate that comes original with the 79cc Harbor Freight engine. I uploaded a random internet picture of the plate I am looking for.
  10. R

As title states looking for the MBX10 chain guard and mounting hardware. I believe it is the same For many of the Motovox models?
  11. R

DB30 parts needed

Purchased all new parts from OldMiniBikes, Thanks Eric at OldMiniBikes
  12. R

DB30 parts needed

Need plastic clutch cover along with mounting tab that attaches to engine and hardware Need plastic chain guard with mounting hardware Need kickstand spring Need (1) rubber foot peg assy. Just trying to save a few bucks from having to buy new P.M. me with what you have
  13. R

hi im Erik

Look up a thread by FOMOGO he had a pretty good method of straightening a set of forks on a db30, appeared to work very well.
  14. R

Cops and minis

I used to get pulled over in my go kart quite often in the 70’s I drove the wheels off of it as if it was a car, I knew I put a lot of miles on it as it wasn’t unusual to have to fill up the tank 3-4 times in one day, I believe the tank was a 1/2 gallon so you can guesstimate how many miles I...
  15. R

New Coleman CT200U, customer service

I ordered a ct100u rear wheel, sprocket, both wheel spacers and brake rotor, took 2 days to get a tracking number and parts arrived in 6 business days from the beginning of the order, they sent 2 identical rear wheel spacers instead of 1 short and 1 long spacer, called customer service and the...
  16. R

Dead man walking

I had a similar situation with a large snap on tool box I wanted to buy and actually had already purchased and picked up from the snap on dealer, of course I talked with the wife about how much I needed it to make my job easier, after talking it over she agreed. She then said let’s go get it so...
  17. R

New member; Yes minibikes are addicting!

Here are some pics of my newly acquired mini bikes, the db30r has already been sold, the other two are just toys, i am going to try and transition into the older mini bikes after i get a better feel for the hobby...
  18. R

For the love of god

Look at his other items for sale, he also has one of those rupp/motovox vintage mini bikes for sale as well, and only $7.00 to ship it, he is a scammer “0” feedback, just became a member of eBay.
  19. Bobs minis

Bobs minis

Db30r first minibike Db30 second minibike Mmb80 third minibike
  20. Bobs minis

Bobs minis

Db30r first minibike Db30 second minibike Mmb80 third minibike