Search results

1. R

Wanted 79cc Predator Stamped Mounting Plate

As title states I am looking for the OEM stamped metal mounting plate that comes original with the 79cc Harbor Freight engine. I uploaded a random internet picture of the plate I am looking for.
  2. R

Wanted Motovox MBX10 Chain Guard & Hardware

As title states looking for the MBX10 chain guard and mounting hardware. I believe it is the same For many of the Motovox models?
  3. R

DB30 parts needed

Need plastic clutch cover along with mounting tab that attaches to engine and hardware Need plastic chain guard with mounting hardware Need kickstand spring Need (1) rubber foot peg assy. Just trying to save a few bucks from having to buy new P.M. me with what you have
  4. R

New member; Yes minibikes are addicting!

New member been on about a month or two, bought a db30r minus the rear wheel assy. Got it fixed up and running and already sold it, bought another db30 old style with metal fenders last Friday then headed north to watch the Talladega race, while in the hotel and perusing Craigslist I found a...
  5. R

WTB DB30r complete rear wheel assy.

Looking for a complete rear wheel assy. to include sprocket, disc rotor, axle wheel & tire. Would consider parts and pieces, but prefer complete assy. Robert 915-727-8840