Search results

1. T

Need Fenders & Exhaust - Fox Sundowner

Hello all- I'm about to start on a Sundowner and it's missing the fenders. The exhaust is also rough. If anyone is holding a set of the plastic fenders or a nice condition sachs 49cc exhaust assembly, please shoot me a message! Mike
  2. T

WANTED: Set of Fox Sundowner Plastic Fenders, Headlight, and Exhaust

Need the parts noted...also a few other bits and pieces if you have a parts bike or just a bunch of Fox parts. Please PM. Thanks!
  3. T

Anyone holding an Arctic Cat gas cap / gauge?

Finishing up a 72 Prowler and need one. Yes, I know they are expensive and incredibly hard to find. That said, I've put a ton of work into the rest of the bike and I'd hate to have the wrong plain metal cap. Please PM me if you have on in good condition you are willing to part with.
  4. T

Arctic Cat Prowler Brake Parts?

Still working on my 1972 Prowler...wondering if anyone knows of a source for these two parts before I pay an arm and a leg to get them re-plated. I also included the drum these are used of for reference. I believe these brakes were only used on the ten inch spoke wheels. Already check Black...
  5. T

Anyone have this front end they would be willing to part with? Used on Fox Sundown and probably others (dimensions inside)

From a Fox Sundowner my son and I got running but now can't ride. Someone rode it around for a long time with bad bearings and bushings so both the inside and outside tubes on both sides are shot. I'm guessing it was probably used on other bikes as well but I'm not sure which ones. Any help...
  6. T

Help again! Fox Sundown Mini Bike Front Forks

Hello- My son and I are working on getting an old Sundowner going, we posted before about the trans and have since gotten the bike to run! The next hurdle is the front forks. They are VERY loose, I suspect from degradation of maybe a bushing that should be inside the forks. It has probably...
  7. T

Help! What fluid to use for Sachs 47cc transmission?

My son and I are restoring a 72 Arctic Cat Prowler and just happened upon a Fox Sundowner with the same Sachs engine. While we are finishing up the Arctic Cat we decided to get the Fox running so he can ride it while it waits for its restoration. The Fox engine in the bike was seized but I was...
  8. T

WANTED: 72 Arctic Cat Prowler Chrome Parts

All- My son and I are in the middle of a 1972 Prowler restoration. We just got the chrome quote back and it's very expensive. Wondering if anyone might have any of the following with good chrome? I'm thinking it would be cheaper to just buy nice original parts than to re-chrome mine. I need...
  9. T

WANTED: Spring and Shims for Sachs Recoil

I've been able to piece together almost everything else except these pieces. I need a spring and the various shims used in the recoil. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  10. T

Help with Arctic Cat mini Sachs recoil rebuild!

Hello- I recently purchased a what I now know is a 1972 Prowler by Arctic Cat. Of course it was missing the recoil and I've been working over the last several weeks to piece one together with ebay parts. I'm still looking for a few pieces like the spring, spacers, washer, etc. but once I get...
  11. T

Wanted: Arctic Cat Prowler Project Bike

Bought one that I am working on with my oldest son, now the middle son wants a project too and I’d prefer to only have to find parts for one kind of bike. I don’t have a lot to spend so would prefer a project bike. Located In Lancaster, PA. Let me know what you have and thanks!
  12. T

Headlight needed for arctic cat Prowler (and other parts, let me know what you have)

As stated above, need a headlight for an Arctic Cat Prowler. I do have a partial light so I'll even take pieces if you have any. Thanks!
  13. T

Sachs pull start for Arctic Cat Prowler

Looks for the assembly, just bought this Prowler off of a member of this site (who was a super nice guy) and would like to get the bike going. Let me know if you have one.