Help! What fluid to use for Sachs 47cc transmission?

My son and I are restoring a 72 Arctic Cat Prowler and just happened upon a Fox Sundowner with the same Sachs engine. While we are finishing up the Arctic Cat we decided to get the Fox running so he can ride it while it waits for its restoration. The Fox engine in the bike was seized but I was able to get my hands on an NOS engine. Given that it sat on the shelf for 45-50 years I want to change out the transmission fluid. Anyone have an idea of what fluid to use?

Ding Ding

My son and I are restoring a 72 Arctic Cat Prowler and just happened upon a Fox Sundowner with the same Sachs engine. While we are finishing up the Arctic Cat we decided to get the Fox running so he can ride it while it waits for its restoration. The Fox engine in the bike was seized but I was able to get my hands on an NOS engine. Given that it sat on the shelf for 45-50 years I want to change out the transmission fluid. Anyone have an idea of what fluid to use?
The transmission should have Dextron II automatic transmission oil in it. I used Belray Gear Saver 80W transmission oil.