Search results

1. S

Who wants to buy a powell mini bike located marysville ca

Do you still have it? Stu 909-736-8835
  2. S

Tecumseh H50 Stroker

We used to run the flywheel off of a 3 hp Teke on our H60s back in early 70s. If there were any mods needed they were minimal. Planning to do that on my current project.
  3. S

Tecumseh H50 Stroker

I'd be interested in one of those rods. I'm building an H60 like I used to race in my minibike back in 1970. Most of our engine work was done by Ernie Bose (of Quarter Midget engine building fame) The extra .25 in of stroke in the H60 vs the H50 made for a significant performance advantage...
  4. S

Tecumseh H60 performance parts

Is anyone aware of a source for hi-performance parts for Teke H60 engines. Specifically Billet rod, pistons, cams, carbs/manifolds (Mikuni, etc.) ?
  5. S

Rupp TT-500 Frame and Tecumseh 5hp engine - any condition

I have a group on Facebook called "MINIBIKES" where I have a ton of pics posted. When I get the hang of this site I will share more here. SoCal minibike racing in the early 70s was the 'crucible of champions' for two wheeled racers. No less than 4 future world champions and dozens of national...
  6. S

Rupp Goat

I'd take it in a second but I'm in California... Have a friend in Grand Rapids area that could pick it up. getting it to CA is the challenge...
  7. S

Rupp TT-500 Frame and Tecumseh 5hp engine - any condition

I am looking for a Rupp TT-500 Frame and Tecumseh 5hp engine - any condition. Wanting to build a replica of my racing minibike from 69-71. We only used the frame and replaced everything else. We also used a 6hp Tecumseh engine...