Rupp TT-500 Frame and Tecumseh 5hp engine - any condition

I am looking for a Rupp TT-500 Frame and Tecumseh 5hp engine - any condition. Wanting to build a replica of my racing minibike from 69-71. We only used the frame and replaced everything else. We also used a 6hp Tecumseh engine... rupp.jpg

Looks like an awesome bike you had back in the day. I am sure we would all like to see more pictures if you got them and share the story behind it.

I have a group on Facebook called "MINIBIKES" where I have a ton of pics posted. When I get the hang of this site I will share more here.

SoCal minibike racing in the early 70s was the 'crucible of champions' for two wheeled racers. No less than 4 future world champions and dozens of national champions started there. Included in these were Bruce Penhall (2x Speedway WC) and Wayne Rainey (3x FIM 500cc WC) as well as Shawn Moran (Speedway Long Track WC) Others included Randy Mamola, Jeff Ward, Warren Reid, etc., etc.

We built the Rupp based bikes rebranded as 'Hawks' at Bay Minibike in Costa Mesa, CA and dominated several of the minibike classes in 70-71. We used 6hp Tec. engines with Salisbury torque convertors. Most of the engine mods were done by Ernie Bose of Quarter-midget fame. We also ran methanol/nitro blend...