Search results

1. Y

Ct200u stock chain sizes

Can someone inform me on what size chains are on the stock Coleman CT200U? I'm installing a TAV and need to know what size chains are needed..
  2. Y

CT200U engine riser for TAV install

I'm looking for a plate similar to the one sold by OldMiniBikes that will raise the engine for TAV installation...I want one that will also move the engine forward slightly... If anyone knows where I can buy one, or if anyone can make one for me, I'd appreciate it...
  3. Y

Baja Warrior Jackshaft Assembly... Slightly Used..$35

I'm not sure if there's even a market for this but I got this when I purchased my Baja Warrior... It has a TAV and I won't be using these parts... I will take some pics of everything if anyone wants to PayPal me some money for the parts... $35 plus shipping Or I would trade for slightly...
  4. Y

Searching for Upgrade Parts..CT200U

I'm currently looking for a TAV, engine mounting/riser plate and an aftermarket fuel tank for my CT200U... The fuel tank I want is like the kit sold by a competitor that includes a hinged seat feature...I can source my own hinge for the seat, but I can't find a suitable tank... Also, I...
  5. Y

Recommend new carburetor

I have a Baja warrior 200.... I recently purchased the bike and it already has a TAV, EXHAUST AND AIR FILTER UPGRADES.. I can get the bike up to 45 mph, so the previous owner obviously did something right... My question is I want to upgrade the carb... It leaks gas from the bowl and the bike...
  6. Y

Predator engine block on eBay...

I intend to build up a predator engine this winter... I have found some predator engine blocks that are already disassembled and empty of the internal engine parts.. I'm confused as to why someone would buy a new predator engine, remove all the internal parts and then sell the empty block on...
  7. Y

What is this?

https://evansville.craigslist.org/snw/d/mini-bike/6666925817.html
  8. Y

Tr381 Tri-rod

I might end up with a used (understatement) TR381 Tri-Rod... It'll need restoration which I'm up for, but I'll have to transport it about 150 miles... I do have access to a trailer, but if there's a way to cram it into my Chevy extended cargo van that would be easier for me.. If there's anyone...
  9. Y

Hi... From Louisville, Ky

Just wanted to say hey... i feel like I'll be coming here quite a bit... I have one Coleman CT200U... And two kids who want to ride it... We live in a neighborhood with mainly paved roads.. My son is 11 and my daughter is 13... My son doesn't show much interest, but my daughter won't stop...