Search results

1. P

Random Mods

I already have a torque converter. The engine spins about 4000 rpm currently
  2. P

Random Mods

I just want to go fast really :laugh: . I have a Honda GX160 and its going on a go kart, not a minibike. So if I were to install 18lb springs, what RPM should I be looking at?
  3. P

Random Mods

So this is just questions about future mods. If I am to remove the governor and install heavier valve springs (I know about installing a flywheel and rod) will I need a new piston, new valve train (push-rods, lifter, etc.) or will I be fine. I plan on using the stock cam. Also do you know what...
  4. P

Small Engine Cams Chikuni?

Is the 22MM Mikuni kit smallenginecams.com sells a genuine Mikuni or is it a Chikuni
  5. P

Misc. Questions regarding Engine Upgrades

so how big are the valves on the gx160 Also is it better to use honda 18lb springs or other after market springs.
  6. P

Misc. Questions regarding Engine Upgrades

Hello, So I am currently making a list of parts that I will use to later upgrade my GX160. (I know GX200 is better but I got a GX160 for cheap). This is also going to be on a go kart. So I have questions and please feel free to answer them. 1. Is it necessary to get a fuel pump when installing...