Search results

1. M

Help with a Honda GC 190 Engine.

Oh and thank you Havasu Dave
  2. M

Yeah I actually looked at the picture last night and saw there was a number in the photo and I went, I'm such an idiot. I looked it up on ebay found it the cheapest for $30 would love to find one cheaper but.... I also have an assortment of springs I bought a 200 pc kit off ebay not sure if any...
  3. M

From what I've been researching per say, is that if the carburetor has no adjustment screw I would need to change the carburetor to one with an idle screw, and also adjust the governor down by the bottom of the arm loosen the nut and then turn the pin, would I be correct in thinking that is the...
  4. M

So I am still a little unclear on what exactly I do with the governor arm so from what I read on that thread if I remove the kill switch that will make it idle and not be running at full speed on startup or am I misreading that. Also if I can get a link to that exact part Dr Shop Teacher that'd...
  5. M

That would be appreciated.
  6. M

So I purchased a power washer that came with a Honda GC 190 Engine for only $20 and I was looking to install it on a custom homemade mini (not built yet) but I was wondering a couple of things, first thing is there is no throttle control arm on it anywhere, there is a governor arm which seems to...