Search results

1. S

Newbie - Storage Locker Find - Help needed

Well said - ha I knew this site had 12 th graders
  2. S

Great, will do, his builds don’t mention model year, and that it appears the power plants, while brand new, are not of stock nature to the bike. At least that’s what I get from the threads / so all my question remains as asked - model year, model name “Scout” I guess and then type of power plant...
  3. S

Would be nice if the question posed was answered ? So far nothing but bickering verse real help
  4. S

I know as well as you what I have, I only came to oldminibikes.com looking for some information as I am sure 99% of the membership does, just because I have rare, highly desirable Minibikes , in fact three of them, I was the discussion of ownership issues, accused of not knowing much about what...
  5. S

I buy and sell mini bikes, these came up for sale, I own them - if anyone was interested, there $1,850 a piece now and interest is through the roof, I just do not know what they are thus the questions posted - that’s all - any help would great
  6. S

Thanks for the update, I’ll ask my questions on a better site verse having ownership questioned ?
  7. S

Nice website, thanks for the help or lack of it
  8. S

Hello - found these in a storage locker, any help in Identification would be great - one is stickered as a Cat Eliminator, but no known year or model ? The other two appear to be Bonanza but again model and year ?
  9. S

Wanted - Heald Super Bronc Torq box sticker

Torq Convert cover, pic soon, new member, 1st upload.
  10. S

Need some help from the Rupp Ruppster guys

Couple on eBay right now 10/23/18
  11. S

My newly acquired RUPP RUPPSTER

Black widow Motorsport.com All day long for you ruppsters
  12. S

Wanted - Heald Super Bronc Torq box sticker

Like to find a source to buy one from - thanks in advance Slamin Sam